• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! :o I love that film.I actually cry a little.

I'm not admiting to anything.:shun:

Oh, who am I kidding, I turn into a fountain everytime I watch it.:crybaby:

Oh, that reminds me of Cry Baby. Another pure genius movie. I know it's not Tim Burton's but still.:mf_rosetinted:

Wait, are you talking about Tim Burton? He's amazing, I love his movies...Except for Alice in Wonderland, I liked it but I don't love it :aah:

Welcome to the worship of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp conversation. Bow before the gods of cinema :bow:

Wait,wut?:shocked: That's like, my favourite movie EVER!!!!Well, next to Dark Shadows and Sweeney Todd.:mf_rosetinted:

Can't wait for Frankenweenie, I loved the shortfilm and I can't wait to see it :aah:

that reminded me of 'The Nightmare before Christmas' :mf_rosetinted: Tim Burton has some special way of seeing things:doh:

I'm not admiting to anything.:shun:

Oh, who am I kidding, I turn into a fountain everytime I watch it.:crybaby:

Oh, that reminds me of Cry Baby. Another pure genius movie. I know it's not Tim Burton's but still.:mf_rosetinted:

Cry Baby:shocked: I remember watching it with my sister who was laughing hysterically at some scenes:doh:

Welcome to the worship of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp conversation. Bow before the gods of cinema :bow:

Wait,wut?:shocked: That's like, my favourite movie EVER!!!!Well, next to Dark Shadows and Sweeney Todd.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: good description :lmfao:

I haven't seen Dark Shadows yet :sad: is it good?:thumb_yello:

that reminded me of 'The Nightmare before Christmas' :mf_rosetinted: Tim Burton has some special way of seeing things:doh:

Cry Baby:shocked: I remember watching it with my sister who was laughing hysterically at some scenes:doh:

I know, isn't it awesome?

I was half laughing, half drooling.:aah:

It's BRILLIANT. In love. There are porcelain dolls, REAL vampires, not that Twillight crap, witches..and...and...oh, JUST WATCH IT!!!!:naughty:

I love REAL vampires (mhmhm Lestat:aah:)

sounds good:wub2: I'll watch it when I'll have some time...busy with finals:sneaky2:

Thank you, normal person.:bow: Saw this post a while back on 9gag, still laughing.:naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

yep, I come from a country where vampires are part of tradition..and past...so I also make the difference between Twilight's vampires..and the real ones :doh: