Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

da Mary is back. :mf_rosetinted:

Google translate suger, jag fattar ingenting :aah:

Awe, give me one :mf_ro setinted:

tsqa? :blink:

I knew you'd not get it :mf_rosetinted::aa h:

NO. they're all mine. :mf_rosetinted:no-meme-rage-face.jpg

that's not tsqa.. btw smth similar is written xD I wrote 'cya' but with georgian letters :naughty:

Yey! :a ah:

:teehee:

Jag måste gå nu, jag ska spela kinaschack med mamma :aah:

Mary* არ უნდა დაგვავიწყდეს, ვუთხრა რა kaloche ნიშნავს :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: don't worry, I've not forgotten it :mikacool:

da Mary is back. :mf_rosetinted:

I knew you'd not get it :mf_rosetinted::aa h:

NO. they're all mine. :mf_rosetinted:no-meme-rage-face.jpg

that's not tsqa.. btw smth similar is written xD I wrote 'cya' but with georgian letters :naughty:

:teehee:

:lmfao: don't worry, I've not forgotten it :mikacool:

wb :hug:

sorry fangurl mode on :excite::excite: they are probably going to play Celebrate this week :excite:

onradio:excite:sorrytooexcitedtopressspace:excite:

that'scoolbuthowdoyouknowit? :excite: Idon'tknowyetwhenthey'regonnaplayithere:blink: maybethey'vealreadydonethatbutIdidn'tlistentotheradioforages:shocked: myspaceisbroken:mf_rosetinted:

http://www.fortunaplus.ge/news/1164-rodis-gamova-mikas-akhali-albomi-da-ramden-khans-grdzeldeboda-masze-mushaoba.html

they say that he's been working on the album for two years and they say that the premiere of celebrate will be on 9th of september. also they said that he's performed at Lovebox and next performance is at 'Heaven' :excite: I guess they've already played celebrate too :biggrin2:

ASDFGHJK :shocked::shocked:THEY'VE POSTED SMTH ABOUT MIKA :excite: ANNNUUUU JOINING YOU :fangurl::aah:

georgians rarely say smth about MIKA

http://www.fortunaplus.ge/news/1164-rodis-gamova-mikas-akhali-albomi-da-ramden-khans-grdzeldeboda-masze-mushaoba.html

they say that he's been working on the album for two years and they say that the premiere of celebrate will be on 9th of september. also they said that he's performed at Lovebox and next performance is at 'Heaven' :excite: I guess they've already played celebrate too :biggrin2:

OMG!:excite::excite::excite::fangurl::fangurl:

ANNU!! ANNU!! ANNU!! and they have even written there that Mika has got NRJ award and i didn't even know if they were putting there all the news :doh:

and also they've written about Madonna's and Mika's 'duet' :aah:

Haha yeah' date=' thats what I thought :naughty:[/quote']

I've not gone from here since you went to sleep :boxed: I'm :loco: xD just cleaned house a bit and then went to my kitties. that's all :aah:

ANNU!! ANNU!! ANNU!! and they have even written there that Mika has got NRJ award and i didn't even know if they were putting there all the news :doh:

and also they've written about Madonna's and Mika's 'duet' :aah:

I've not gone from here since you went to sleep :boxed: I'm :loco: xD just cleaned house a bit and then went to my kitties. that's all :aah:

'duet' :aah::aah::aah:

Now that I think about it' date=' I must have the earliest time out of most people, cus here it's 9:30 AM :) All you future people, with your future time![/quote']

why did you wake so early? D: as usual I wake at 1 or 2 :naughty: but today at 6 am :blink:

they wrote so and I'm about to tell the whole story to them because they don't know as much as i do :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

My sister woke me up :doh: She's watching Scooby Doo! And I might go for breakfast with my mom! Now that I'm up, though, I can't stop shivering... Its not even cold!