Hehe, I'm bored:blush-anim-cl: I was just wondering if we have any lucid dreamers on here... In case you don't know what it is, it's basically the ability to dream about anything you want! ^.^ It's one of the most brilliant things I've ever learned how to do :naughty:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe' date=' I'm bored:blush-anim-cl: I was just wondering if we have any lucid dreamers on here... In case you don't know what it is, it's basically the ability to dream about anything you want! ^.^ It's one of the most brilliant things I've ever learned how to do :naughty:[/quote']

Me!!!! Oh my gosh, me!!! This is like, my talent!!!! Yes! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you brought this up. But I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed...

Me!!!! Oh my gosh, me!!! This is like, my talent!!!! Yes! Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you brought this up. But I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed...

Haha yeah... I didn't exactly pick a great time, either, everyones somewhere else >.< Oh well....... Fun while it lasts? :naughty:

Haha yeah... I didn't exactly pick a great time' date=' either, everyones somewhere else >.< Oh well....... Fun while it lasts? :naughty:[/quote']

Totally.:naughty: The funny thing with my dreams is that they always are a little crazier than I originally planned. Like, things get out of hand.

Totally.:naughty: The funny thing with my dreams is that they always are a little crazier than I originally planned. Like, things get out of hand.

Haha me too... The strangest thing that's happened to me is that I was talking to a dream character, and it told me I wasn't asleep, and I instantly woke up :aah: oh subconscious... I just love composing musical works of genius, only to wake up and remember bits of them :teehee: can't ever remember books, though...

Haha me too... The strangest thing that's happened to me is that I was talking to a dream character' date=' and it told me I wasn't asleep, and I instantly woke up :aah: oh subconscious... I just love composing musical works of genius, only to wake up and remember bits of them :teehee: can't ever remember books, though...[/quote']

I'm not sure of the weirdest thing that has happened to me. WAIT!!! I just remembered! But I use my selective dreaming for scenarios, so no judging.:aah: One time I tried to dream something Sherlock related (I try to keep my topics open) and my dream was really odd. Like, I was at an open court shopping mall, but it was deserted and in the North Pole. Then, long story short, I saved Benedict Cumberbatch from dying of hypothermia by drying off his hair with a dish towel. When I awoke, someone had stolen my blanket...

I'm not sure of the weirdest thing that has happened to me. WAIT!!! I just remembered! But I use my selective dreaming for scenarios, so no judging.:aah: One time I tried to dream something Sherlock related (I try to keep my topics open) and my dream was really odd. Like, I was at an open court shopping mall, but it was deserted and in the North Pole. Then, long story short, I saved Benedict Cumberbatch from dying of hypothermia by drying off his hair with a dish towel. When I awoke, someone had stolen my blanket...

XD :aah: I remember once I dreamed myself into Mika's world, characters and all :naughty: best dream ever, so far!! I'm a singer/musician, I did an entire setlist with him :blush-anim-cl: It was amazing, and the piano came to life and started tap dancing like the astronaut boy in stuck in the middle PdP My face when I woke up::shocked:

XD :aah: I remember once I dreamed myself into Mika's world' date=' characters and all :naughty: best dream ever, so far!! I'm a singer/musician, I did an entire setlist with him :blush-anim-cl: It was amazing, and the piano came to life and started tap dancing like the astronaut boy in stuck in the middle PdP My face when I woke up::shocked:[/quote']

I tried to do that once! But instead I ended up with a fat lollipop girl and Dr. John on some really intense acid.:sneaky2:

I think that was my brains way of mixing the three!:aah:

All you need now is the giant cake from LT for her to jump out of:naughty: you could make it a PARTY! Ooh, I love those! Invite grace Kelly and Billy Brown! And no one forget the diet coke or I might :blowup:

All you need now is the giant cake from LT for her to jump out of:naughty: you could make it a PARTY! Ooh' date=' I love those! Invite grace Kelly and Billy Brown! And no one forget the diet coke or I might :blowup:[/quote']

Woohoo!!! This is going to be one rocking party!

Woohoo!!! This is going to be one rocking party!

Yup!! And I think we know the soundtrack :wink2: Dream parties are sooo gonna be the next big thing after we get through with them, and if no one else shows up we could just dream up some random guests! :naughty:

Yup!! And I think we know the soundtrack :wink2: Dream parties are sooo gonna be the next big thing after we get through with them' date=' and if no one else shows up we could just dream up some random guests! :naughty:[/quote']

:aah::aah::thumb_yello:

You know what' date=' I'll just assume responsibility for coordinating this little affair... I'm a good multitasker (you've seen my rapid thread-hopping by now, lol) :blink:[/quote']

:thumb_yello: I'm still reading fanfics, so I'm multitasking too!:fisch: But I suck at it.

Heheheh....... Wat if I told you I was typing this IN MY DREAMS? Would you believe me? Ultimate multitask... :mf_rosetinted:

Then I would applaud you, and go fetch my unicorn to ride to your home and applaud you more.

Then I would applaud you, and go fetch my unicorn to ride to your home and applaud you more.

How's about a rainicorn instead?:fisch: Or just buy a really, really strong amp. I wonder what kind of effect it would have on the environment to produce such a loud clap? :blink:

How's about a rainicorn instead?:fisch: Or just buy a really' date=' really strong amp. I wonder what kind of effect it would have on the environment to produce such a loud clap? :blink:[/quote']

Probably kill us all:shocked:

Really? Its only 1:30am here.:aah:

Yep. First future people, now past people too?! I thought we went over the whole alien invasion thing :teehee: Don't fear for your life yet, okay?? In other news, my iPad battery is almost dead, and I don't have a computer right now(sister):sneaky2: Am listening to relax, and feeling a bit weird... I take it I should get some sleep :wink2: Happy lucid dreaming! :teehee: