Yep. First future people' date=' now past people too?! I thought we went over the whole alien invasion thing :teehee: Don't fear for your life yet, okay?? In other news, my iPad battery is almost dead, and I don't have a computer right now(sister):sneaky2: Am listening to relax, and feeling a bit weird... I take it I should get some sleep :wink2: Happy lucid dreaming! :teehee:[/quote']

Night night!!! Dream well!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's like they can control what they want to dream abuot

got it! :thumb_yello:

well usually i think about mika before i sleep but i remember one night i thought about it a lot:aah: and i dreamed that i walked in a bookshop and there was a book about art, including bios and artworks of some great artists and one chapter was all about Mika... :wub2:

i wish that happen someday! :pray:

got it! :thumb_yello:

well usually i think about mika before i sleep but i remember one night i thought about it a lot:aah: and i dreamed that i walked in a bookshop and there was a book about art, including bios and artworks of some great artists and one chapter was all about Mika... :wub2:

i wish that happen someday! :pray:

Well I try to dream about what I want too, which I can, but it just doesn't go a very good way like I want it to be

Well I try to dream about what I want too, which I can, but it just doesn't go a very good way like I want it to be

same here! most of the time it doesn't go well,like the last time. i had the strangest dream ever! i saw a butterfly passing next to me and it was carring a frog! :shocked:wish it was mika instead of frog :aah:

Hehe' date=' I'm bored:blush-anim-cl: I was just wondering if we have any lucid dreamers on here... In case you don't know what it is, it's basically the ability to dream about anything you want! ^.^ It's one of the most brilliant things I've ever learned how to do :naughty:[/quote']

Omg that's really really cool! How did you learn to do that, and how do you do it?

Omg that's really really cool! How did you learn to do that, and how do you do it?

I did a small research today and you have it by not having a deep sleep and you're aware the fact that you're dreaming, and somehow you can take control of what you're dreaming. It's a state of mind and it can be happen certain type of ways or at certain time that you're drowse (if I make sense to you)

I did a small research today and you have it by not having a deep sleep and you're aware the fact that you're dreaming, and somehow you can take control of what you're dreaming. It's a state of mind and it can be happen certain type of ways or at certain time that you're drowse (if I make sense to you)

It did made sense to me :mf_rosetinted: But still don't understand how you take the control. 'cause I have several times realized that I dream, but then I've just ignored it, and once I tried to fly but it didn't work :huh: so then I gave up and kept on dreaming :dunno:

It did made sense to me :mf_rosetinted: But still don't understand how you take the control. 'cause I have several times realized that I dream, but then I've just ignored it, and once I tried to fly but it didn't work :huh: so then I gave up and kept on dreaming :dunno:

you imagine stuff, I guess? I'm not the expert in this :aah: I had several times of that too. Because you're ignoring it you're not taking control of it, which means that your sleep is deeper than it can be lucid.

you imagine stuff, I guess? I'm not the expert in this :aah: I had several times of that too. Because you're ignoring it you're not taking control of it, which means that your sleep is deeper than it can be lucid.

Okay, but it is really an aha-moment. Like: Omg I'm dreaming!

But it would be really cool to have Lucid dreams! Think I maybe try to learn it or something.

Okay, but it is really an aha-moment. Like: Omg I'm dreaming!

But it would be really cool to have Lucid dreams! Think I maybe try to learn it or something.

I think I should try too! I would love to dream about Queen every night :teehee:

I went on that site today and honestly I don't-get-a-thing-they-said-up-there :aah:

You don't?

I think they explained everything really good. But it sounds like it's a lot of work with it...

Good Morning everyone!:biggrin2: I'll try to explain more! This is something ANYONE can do! During a dream, everyone has certain things that appear over and over.- Dreamsigns, that can helpmyou realize that you're dreaming. If you log your dreams I. A journal, and always write down what they're about after you wake up, you will be able to start seeing repeated things that happen in all your dreams. And if, during a dream, you learn to recognize those dream signs and tell yourself "I'm dreAming" something magical happens-- you can control them! It's great fun, you can dream about specific things, places, and do anything you want like flying! Here is a trailer about it made by lucidipedia.com

Lucidipedia is where I learned how to lucid! :thumb_yello:

It isn't really as much work as it sounds like:aah: By the way, a good use if you like food.... Dream food is THE BEST! Always. :naughty:If you eat something in a dream it's probably the best thing you'll ever eat in your life (I had this experience with some dream cake:blush-anim-cl:)

Good Morning everyone!:biggrin2: I'll try to explain more! This is something ANYONE can do! During a dream' date=' everyone has certain things that appear over and over.- Dreamsigns, that can helpmyou realize that you're dreaming. If you log your dreams I. A journal, and always write down what they're about after you wake up, you will be able to start seeing repeated things that happen in all your dreams. And if, during a dream, you learn to recognize those dream signs and tell yourself "I'm dreAming" something magical happens-- you can control them! It's great fun, you can dream about specific things, places, and do anything you want like flying! Here is a trailer about it made by lucidipedia.com

Lucidipedia is where I learned how to lucid! :thumb_yello:[/quote']

Good evening :naughty:

Okay, thank you! :thumb_yello: But is still don't understand how you control the dreams, I have several times realized that I was dreaming but I couldn't control my dreams, not even fly :huh:

Good evening :naughty:

Okay, thank you! :thumb_yello: But is still don't understand how you control the dreams, I have several times realized that I was dreaming but I couldn't control my dreams, not even fly :huh:

It's just about practice! If you touch things and taste things, if makes the dream more real and sort of forces it to give you control. Plus it takes a few tries to really get it right, but once you do it's so rewarding! I had a good one last night!

I learned from lucidipedia, it isn't anything special just a matter of keeping track of your dreams well and writing them down:blush-anim-cl:

It's just about practice! If you touch things and taste things' date=' if makes the dream more real and sort of forces it to give you control. Plus it takes a few tries to really get it right, but once you do it's so rewarding! I had a good one last night![/quote']

I learned from lucidipedia' date=' it isn't anything special just a matter of keeping track of your dreams well and writing them down:blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

Okay, I'll try :thumb_yello: but I'm not sure if I have the patience to keep up with it. :wink2: I'm lazy :aah:

Okay, I'll try :thumb_yello: but I'm not sure if I have the patience to keep up with it. :wink2: I'm lazy :aah:

Yay! It is so worth it:thumb_yello: it might help to use lucidipedia's youtube page, they have a really good how to video series at goes from absolutel beginner to expert. :wink2: