• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep' date=' that's basically all there is to it!:wink2:[/quote']

But actually, I don't quite get the idea with writing down your dreams. So far if I compare all dreams I ever have dreamed I can't find any similarities :dunno:

But actually, I don't quite get the idea with writing down your dreams. So far if I compare all dreams I ever have dreamed I can't find any similarities :dunno:

Similarities come when you write in more detail. Instead of just writing what you dreamed, immediately after you wake up write everything that happened who was there, the setting, the time, etc in as much detail as you remember

Similarities come when you write in more detail. Instead of just writing what you dreamed' date=' immediately after you wake up write everything that happened who was there, the setting, the time, etc in as much detail as you remember[/quote']

Okay, I haven't done that so maybe I should start with it :teehee:

It was about someone trying to kidnap me, it was scary.. But I had control and got away.. :aah:

Oh, things like that can be TERRIBLE... My dad used to have these horrible night terrors every night of his life for years at a time. There was this witch that would chase him everywhere with this huge butchers knife.. It totally terrified him. Then when he would think he was awake, it was really still just a dream and she would reach out and grab him... Dreams like that come with loads of false awakenings some times... But he eventually jumped off a bridge to get away and learned how to lucid by flying :naughty: