Yay! It is so worth it:thumb_yello: it might help to use lucidipedia's youtube page' date=' they have a really good how to video series at goes from absolutel beginner to expert. :wink2:[/quote']

Okay, at least I'll try! But I always start a lot of thing then I don't manage to keep going :aah:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, at least I'll try! But I always start a lot of thing then I don't manage to keep going :aah:

Same here...:sneaky2: It heps to have something really specific you want to dream to be motivated... Like when I started I wanted to be a mermaid really bad :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

I can't even remember dreaming 99% of the time so this lucid dreaming is not going to happen. :sneaky2:

There's a special technique to use to remember your dreams:thumb_yello: it's cumulative, if you remember a dream by chance and use he technique you start remembering more and more... It's called Dream Recall and there's lots of ways to improve it:wink2:

Same here...:sneaky2: It heps to have something really specific you want to dream to be motivated... Like when I started I wanted to be a mermaid really bad :blush-anim-cl::fisch:

Good, I'm not the only one :aah: Okay, I want to dream about Benedict Cumberbatch :blush-anim-cl: so I'll have that as goal :naughty:

Haha, but mermaids are cool :wink2:

I've done it before. But it takes a long time. I mean, I must be alone to do lucid dreaming. To avoid being disturbed and there were no extraneous sounds. Or need to move away from external stimuli. I did dreams with Mika before, even at work). As a child I created a dream with my imaginary family. I had a husband and five children))). I was could manage my imaginary family and I knew every thing in my imaginary home. But it is interesting that it is not always possible to fully manage such a dream. It happens that people in my dreams can do what they want. I did "scroll through" my dream back if I wanted to change something). This is interesting. This is different from fantasy. Because you are not control and do not notice the outside world. It's like drowsiness.

If I'm tired or I cannot sleep, I hear music, singing,a lot of musical instruments , choirs ... To write songs in sleep is so easy). But as soon as the light stimulus come from the outside ... everything is falling apart and I can not remember almost anything. So sorry that a music turns out very nice, but there is no way to make a record with our brain).

I've done it before. But it takes a long time. I mean, I must be alone to do lucid dreaming. To avoid being disturbed and there were no extraneous sounds. Or need to move away from external stimuli. I did dreams with Mika before, even at work). As a child I created a dream with my imaginary family. I had a husband and five children))). I was could manage my imaginary family and I knew every thing in my imaginary home. But it is interesting that it is not always possible to fully manage such a dream. It happens that people in my dreams can do what they want. I did "scroll through" my dream back if I wanted to change something). This is interesting. This is different from fantasy. Because you are not control and do not notice the outside world. It's like drowsiness.

If I'm tired or I cannot sleep, I hear music, singing,a lot of musical instruments , choirs ... To write songs in sleep is so easy). But as soon as

the light stimulus come from the outside ... everything is falling apart and I can not remember almost anything. So sorry that a music turns out very nice, but there is no way to make a record with our brain).

Neat! It sounds like you could've been about to have a wake induced ld, they are very trippy:aah: It's fun to see the hallucinations just turn into a dream, all of the sudden! :P

Neat! It sounds like you could've been about to have a wake induced ld' date=' they are very trippy:aah: It's fun to see the hallucinations just turn into a dream, all of the sudden! :P[/quote']

I'm sorry, this is not hallucinating). I am well aware that this is a game of my mind). For the sake of entertainment. But a music, yeah ... This is hallucinating from fatigue) I even had time to write a few passages of words yesterday ). But I do not remember any music, of course).

I'm sorry, this is not hallucinating). I am well aware that this is a game of my mind). For the sake of entertainment. But a music, yeah ... This is hallucinating from fatigue) I even had time to write a few passages of words yesterday ). But I do not remember any music, of course).

Haha, thats cool! That's never happened to me, ever! Sounds so much fun!:aah:

I've never understood lucid dreaming . . . like, how do you know that you're not just dreaming that you have that control of the dream? Like, an illusion. I suppose it's something you have to experience to really understand? I'm not sure I'd want to have much control, because I really like the random surrealness of dreams. But it would be nice to decide that Mika will be in my dreams, if I could.

Haha' date=' thats cool! That's never happened to me, ever! Sounds so much fun!:aah:[/quote']

It is! It's cool:wink2:

I've never understood lucid dreaming . . . like, how do you know that you're not just dreaming that you have that control of the dream? Like, an illusion. I suppose it's something you have to experience to really understand? I'm not sure I'd want to have much control, because I really like the random surrealness of dreams. But it would be nice to decide that Mika will be in my dreams, if I could.

It's like as if you're fantasizing... fantasizing and then you fallen asleep unnoticeably and your fantasy turned into a dream. But this is not a real dream. Your brain does not rest as during normal sleep. Maybe it's good training for your desirable dream). If I see a dream with Mika, but accidentally wake up, I turn to the other side with a determination to finish a dream on. And it works. The main thing is not to be distracted by the fact that woke you. Don't buck up from a dream.

lol, I've dreamt like that since forever, I dont know why everyone is so excited about it and why people have suddenly realised you can do it :blink: I cant always do it though...

Sorry, not meaning to sound moody :biggrin2:

I almost never remember my dreams :sneaky2:. I guess it's time to give it a new try :aah:. I miss the times when I used to have dreams every night and wake up feeling happy in the morning. I did try one of the techniques a few months ago but then I found out that this particular one leads to sleep paralysis so now I just try to remember my dreams:D

Well, when you lucid dream, you can just TELL. Like one second you're dreaming, then you snap awake... Only you're still in your dream:wink2: You can remember things from waking life, and think freely. Actually, in a lucid dream, you don't HAVE to control things at all.. You can just enjoy the dream! I sometimes like to talk to dream characters and let my subconscious mind answer.

I almost never remember my dreams :sneaky2:. I guess it's time to give it a new try :aah:. I miss the times when I used to have dreams every night and wake up feeling happy in the morning. I did try one of the techniques a few months ago but then I found out that this particular one leads to sleep paralysis so now I just try to remember my dreams:D

Oh, but Sleep Paralysis is GOOD!:naughty::aah: If you got to sleep paralysis you could've gone lucid right from there! And I don't always remember regular dreams, but vie never forgotten a lucid one :teehee:

lol, I've dreamt like that since forever, I dont know why everyone is so excited about it and why people have suddenly realised you can do it :blink: I cant always do it though...

Sorry, not meaning to sound moody :biggrin2:

Not everyone can just do it, it took me a while to learn:thumb_yello:

Not everyone can just do it' date=' it took me a while to learn:thumb_yello:[/quote']

I use to be better at it when I was younger xD

EDIT: oh wait, by lucid dreaming do you mean being able to control you dreams once they have started or actually making the dream up..?

Edited by qwurtie

I use to be better at it when I was younger xD

EDIT: oh wait, by lucid dreaming do you mean being able to control you dreams once they have started or actually making the dream up..?

Both! You can do the first by recognizing a dream sign, and the second by a wake induced lucid dream, which means closing your eyes and falling asleep physically while you're still conscious... Wilds are really difficult, and come with loads of fun hallucinagogic imagery:aah:

Ha! I've had sleep paralysis with 18 years for three- four years. Not the most pleasant experience. But it is very interesting. I was afraid to sleep without a light. But that ended when I learned to deal with it.

I actually realized I was dreaming this night :biggrin2: But I couldn't control my dream anyway. I wanted it to come green elephants seriously don't as why :aah: but it didn't :sad: But at least I could fly, or I wouldn't call it to fly I just manage to see some panorama pictures over the city which isn't exactly flying...

So I have no idea how do you control the dream once you realized it's a dream?

I actually realized I was dreaming this night :biggrin2: But I couldn't control my dream anyway. I wanted it to come green elephants seriously don't as why :aah: but it didn't :sad: But at least I could fly, or I wouldn't call it to fly I just manage to see some panorama pictures over the city which isn't exactly flying...

So I have no idea how do you control the dream once you realized it's a dream?

Well, you could've not had full lucidity... Dreams like that are a good first step. It's a matter of having some good memory and a good willpower. When you get to the dream, spin around and touch things and use your senses to make it more vivid. Then the main thing is that if you have ANY doubt whatsoever you wont be able to control. Its important to believe totally that it will happen, or else that mental block will keep you from doing things in your dreams.

Well' date=' you could've not had full lucidity... Dreams like that are a good first step. It's a matter of having some good memory and a good willpower. When you get to the dream, spin around and touch things and use your senses to make it more vivid. Then the main thing is that if you have ANY doubt whatsoever you wont be able to control. Its important to believe totally that it will happen, or else that mental block will keep you from doing things in your dreams.[/quote']

Okay, I'll try to remember that and not wanting to see green elephants -.- But is it, once you have full lucidity, like you can walk around in your dream and do whatever you want? A bit like you're a sims person?

Okay, I'll try to remember that and not wanting to see green elephants -.- But is it, once you have full lucidity, like you can walk around in your dream and do whatever you want? A bit like you're a sims person?

Yeah, a bit like that! It's like whatever you expect to happen it would happen. Like if you wanted a magic wand or whatever you could expect it to be in your pocket, reach into your pocket and itd be there. Its all about expectation.

Yeah' date=' a bit like that! It's like whatever you expect to happen it would happen. Like if you wanted a magic wand or whatever you could expect it to be in your pocket, reach into your pocket and itd be there. Its all about expectation.[/quote']

Okay, that's really cool, but then the dream I experienced wasn't a lucid dream...:huh:

Okay, that's really cool, but then the dream I experienced wasn't a lucid dream...:huh:

eh, sometimes your mind isn't ready for you to have one. that's why it takes practice, it really is a learned skill for most.

eh' date=' sometimes your mind isn't ready for you to have one. that's why it takes practice, it really is a learned skill for most.[/quote']

Okay, I see but then I just have to keep on practice and write down my dreams. :wink2: