• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :naughty: I love old books. I've read a lot of Shakespeare' date=' it's very good![/quote']

As I said I'm impressed, like really impressed!

Att vara eller att icke vara, frågan betyder... :naughty:

And now I know it in Swedish too :teehee: Just see me write that on my literature journal :naughty:

Yes you do :teehee: Yes do that please :naughty: You can get the rest to :aah:

Är det modigare att tåla ett vidrigt ödes hug och slag eller att ta till vapen mot ett hav av plågor och dräpa dem beslutsamt? Att dö att sova inte mer och tro att sömnen gör slut på hjärtats värk, de slag och stötar som köttet fått till arvedel. Det vore ett slut, en nåd att stilla bedja om.

Sorry, I just had to :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Yes do that! And show me when you are finished!

Okay :teehee:

Yes you do :teehee: Yes do that please :naughty: You can get the rest to :aah:

Är det modigare att tåla ett vidrigt ödes hug och slag eller att ta till vapen mot ett hav av plågor och dräpa dem beslutsamt? Att dö att sova inte mer och tro att sömnen gör slut på hjärtats värk, de slag och stötar som köttet fått till arvedel. Det vore ett slut, en nåd att stilla bedja om.

Sorry, I just had to :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Brilliant!!! :teehee::teehee:

Still' date=' very very cool. :teehee:[/quote']

:blush-anim-cl:

Okay' date=' it's a very short bit though :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

http://benedict--cumberbatch.tumblr.com/post/21985566410/on-nudity-in-frankenstein

Oh my gosh lmao :naughty:

Would've been a gasp or two, hear that? I've heard otherwise in reviews but hey whatever Bene ;D[/quote']

:lmfao: Okay i had to read it five times to understand that it was the tempature they meant when they said cold :aah: okay I want to read those interviews :aah:

:lmfao: Okay i had to read it five times to understand that it was the tempature they meant when they said cold :aah: okay I want to read those interviews :aah:

I feel a bit bad for him, too bad it was cold :naughty: That probably took alot of bravery to do Nevermind that I wouldn't have minded being there either way :das: Ive read some reviews that just slammed him for that :aah:

I feel a bit bad for him' date=' too bad it was cold :naughty: That probably took alot of bravery to do Nevermind that I wouldn't have minded being there either way :das: Ive read some reviews that just slammed him for that :aah:

Probably :aah: Hehe :naughty: I got disapointed when I watched it, thought he would be complete nude :das:

Probably :aah: Hehe :naughty: I got disapointed when I watched it, thought he would be complete nude :das:

He WAS, in the live version.... Which is why it mattered so much that it was cold :naughty:If I remember he was out in the open for near 20 minutes, have a friend who was there she came home blushing like crazy :teehee:

He WAS' date=' in the live version.... Which is why it mattered so much that it was cold :naughty:If I remember he was out in the open for near 20 minutes, have a friend who was there she came home blushing like crazy :teehee:

What is this, I want my money back :sneaky2: What's the version they screened then? :blink: poor audience :aah:I so want to be your friend :naughty:

What is this, I want my money back :sneaky2: What's the version they screened then? :blink: poor audience :aah:I so want to be your friend :naughty:

Hehe well I guess an alternate version? There are pics to prove my story... Too bad for you no one was brave enough to get the 'money shot' :teehee: Well anyways that's how I knew about benedict's "circumstance". And you probably don't care what my friend had to say in THAT regard... I guess it really was cold :fisch:

Hehe well I guess an alternate version? There are pics to prove my story... Too bad for you no one was brave enough to get the 'money shot' :teehee: Well anyways that's how I knew about benedict's "circumstance". And you probably don't care what my friend had to say in THAT regard... I guess it really was cold :fisch:

Still not fair :sneaky2: Hehe :naughty: I want to see those photos :das: haha they should have been brave :aah: okay then I know that :aah: Hahahaha :lmfao:

I'd volunteer to make it but I'm not clever enough to think of a good name :aah:

I think there are people before you in the line :teehee: But if they're not here then nothing stops you xD

Maybe: Say something random - part 17 don't talk out loud! or we are highly functional sociopath :teehee: