• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum: What are you doing in your room all day long?

Me: Not much, really... except fangurling, talking to awesome people on MFC, listen to music, tumblring, tweeting, chatting, being extremely happy over Mika gigs, singing, dancing, texting, reading, having fun, laughing, drawing, posting things on MFC and live for the day so no not much, really :mf_rosetinted:

Mum: What are you doing in your room all day long?

Me: Not much, really... except fangurling, talking to awesome people on MFC, listen to music, tumblring, tweeting, chatting, being extremely happy over Mika gigs, singing, dancing, texting, reading, having fun, laughing, drawing, posting things on MFC and live for the day so no not much, really :mf_rosetinted:

No... That's not much at all...:mf_rosetinted:

Sad' date=' of course. I just watched Reichenbach. :aah: This happens every time. *expression hardens* Jag tror på Sherlock Holmes. :mf_rosetinted::aah:[/quote']

Well I guessed that :teehee: I see, I feel the same and then especially when someone plays Stayin' Alive, as they did on the Olympics :crybaby:

Oh, you know it in Swedish. I'm impressed :wink2:

I just cannot get over the fact that John says I owe you. Why those exact words? WHY' date=' JOHN!!? I latched on to those words and I cant let go, I'm just thinking them over, and over... Oh my goodness... :aah::crybaby:[/quote']

Does he actually say those words? :shocked:

Edit: He does, remember now :aah:

Well I guessed that :teehee: I see, I feel the same and then especially when someone plays Stayin' Alive, as they did on the Olympics :crybaby:

Oh, you know it in Swedish. I'm impressed :wink2:

Does he actually say those words? :shocked:

Yes, I do know it in Swedish! I'm smarter than Anderson, Ive done my research... :naughty: YES HE SAID THOSE WORDS EXACTLY. And it's driving me out. Of. My. Mind. :aah:

Yes' date=' I do know it in Swedish! I'm smarter than Anderson, Ive done my research... :naughty: YES HE SAID THOSE WORDS [b']EXACTLY[/b]. And it's driving me out. Of. My. Mind. :aah:

Yes you are :roftl: much better :teehee: I never reflected over it, but I can understand why they do. :aah:

Yes you are :roftl: much better :teehee: I never reflected over it, but I can understand why they do. :aah:

Well something about it makes me really think. And now I'm even more desperate for the new season. :aah::aah::aah: Ohhhh when I get back to school everyone will know about bbc Sherlock. Trust me. :teehee:

Well something about it makes me really think. And now I'm even more desperate for the new season. :aah::aah::aah: Ohhhh when I get back to school everyone will know about bbc Sherlock. Trust me. :teehee:

It's only one year until we get to watch season 3 :mf_rosetinted:

Haha :aah: Good, because we need to spread the word :teehee: