I try not to verbalize them since I believe in equality for all. Though I must admit I have a bit of a Brican accent myself (Brican=British-American)

I didn't hear American in there, but I didn't know you before you moved, so:fisch:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But for you its different your American' date=' English accents are much softer and less harsh![/quote']

Most of my family was born in South Africa and they immigrated to the US in the late 70s so that's why I have it. My dad wasn't around to balance it since he's canadian :P

Most of my family was born in South Africa and they immigrated to the US in the late 70s so that's why I have it. My dad wasn't around to balance it since he's canadian :P

That's cool! I just realized we didn't actually decide much on tiny chat....

Let's list out what we had.... All I can remember is concept and Gertrude.

hmmm... We decided on the portal be her falling down through the bed like that feeling you get when you're alseep

I'm thinking like 14. It will make wandering around Westminster so much easier to relate with.

Well, idk.... I think we might compromise to 13. At 13 I looked a lot younger than I do now, but not too much mentally far behind. At least we don't need to clearly say an age... And honestly, at 14 now I wouldn't be wandering around Westminster- maybe she could run away? Like symbolic for running away from your problems? Only she runs and runs, faster and faster, but never gets anywhere... And has been going in a circle the whole time. Then she stops looks back, and realizes she hasn moved but really, she has no idea where she's got to.....and she's being chased, she knows, but she cant see what's chasing her...:aah:

Yea, I think so too.

Coolio:thumb_yello:

So, while we're here. What is she going to LOOK like. Maybe we should find a picture of someone (like a celebrity or something like that) that people can get inspiration from.

Coolio:thumb_yello:

So, while we're here. What is she going to LOOK like. Maybe we should find a picture of someone (like a celebrity or something like that) that people can get inspiration from.

I had liked her as an older LG. I'll look for a picture.

I had liked her as an older LG. I'll look for a picture.

I love that! Like, blonde hair. Pale skin. Maybe the bobbed hair could be a little longer, and maybe wavy? Still tied back with a ribbon.

I love that! Like, blonde hair. Pale skin. Maybe the bobbed hair could be a little longer, and maybe wavy? Still tied back with a ribbon.

This girl is a bit young for our character but the pic inspired me so here it is. http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/leg/C48131-Little-Lollipop-Girl-Costume-large.jpg

And an older example...http://www.colourbox.com/preview/3489006-315440-lollipop-girl-with-lollipop-on-a-yellow-background.jpg

DUDE! I love that chick!! We could do that kind of face set up and aura, but with a bit more 'grunge' hair?

How would you guys feel about me sketching up a scene with Mika and her mother (like, to give the Elle Me Dit feel to her life) and posting it tomorrow? Not to be in the book, but to get us rolling. I suck at people, but I think I could make it work. Once we decide on a basic appearance, I could get started. Oh, by the way. My art style for people is odd. I rarely draw full faces, but more suggestion of where the features are. It makes more sense when I do it than when I try to explain it:teehee: