• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought about that! If you want to do one' date=' go right ahead! I think that's a good idea- that way, just like everyone submits their sketches, we can see where everybody's at, artistically and in terms of style.:thumb_yello:[/quote']

Okay, then I'll do one. Don't know how it will turn out 'cause I usually don't write in English and I tend to write very woolly without any main story, almost no plot at all :naughty:

Okay, then I'll do one. Don't know how it will turn out 'cause I usually don't write in English and I tend to write very woolly without any main story, almost no plot at all :naughty:

Ok, that's fine :naughty: It'll be better than nothing, which is what we have right now, and we can always go back in later and fix it up :wink2:

I have some bits and pieces for ideas for the story line!!! What would you guys say to a group TinyChat tonigh where we could all discuss?

I don't know if my dad will let me tiny chat... I'm scared he won't! And my mom would let me but she's gonna be watching a movie:shocked: I'll have to ask! :aah:

I just now saw it :teehee: I like it a lot! Maybe we could do like a vortex effect thing' date=' if you get what I mean.:naughty: Btw, are those floating things cupcakes?:naughty:[/quote']

hihi, thanks :teehee: yep those are cupcakes :naughty: i ate few of them just before i started drawing, sooo... :aah:

I don't know if my dad will let me tiny chat... I'm scared he won't! And my mom would let me but she's gonna be watching a movie:shocked: I'll have to ask! :aah:

Okay! We don't have to do camera if you don't want. I just think its easier to get my points across there.I don't even tell my parents.:teehee:

Okay! We don't have to do camera if you don't want. I just think its easier to get my points across there.I don't even tell my parents.:teehee:

I know, he just sort of monopolizes the computer :naughty:He was gonna record a cover, so I really don't know! I'll see if I can do it on the tv, though!

I have some bits and pieces for ideas for the story line!!! What would you guys say to a group TinyChat tonigh where we could all discuss?

I'll try to get on when my mom's asleep (maybe 9-10 pm EST?)

Also I accidentally forgot to mention that 7/31 to 8/4 I'll be away with very limited access to internet as I have to share it with about 50 people but I'm gonna try to get on as much as I can. Forgive? :pray:

I know' date=' he just sort of monopolizes the computer :naughty:He was gonna record a cover, so I really don't know! I'll see if I can do it on the tv, though![/quote']

Okay!!!

I'll try to get on when my mom's asleep (maybe 9-10 pm EST?)

Also I accidentally forgot to mention that 7/31 to 8/4 I'll be away with very limited access to internet as I have to share it with about 50 people but I'm gonna try to get on as much as I can. Forgive? :pray:

Of COURSE!!! We are going to be working on this for a while, I have a feelings.

Soooo.... I kind of f*cked up my sketch. I went over it in darker marker, and it looks really weird now. I'm still going to upload, but I promise I'm a lot better than that!

Okay!!!

Of COURSE!!! We are going to be working on this for a while, I have a feelings.

Soooo.... I kind of f*cked up my sketch. I went over it in darker marker, and it looks really weird now. I'm still going to upload, but I promise I'm a lot better than that!

ALRIGHT!! Now, how exactly will we compensate for the time difference? It's 7:33 here. 2 of us run on EST, so what time zone are you in Micah? Btw, I'll be right back, I have to run out to the store. B back in half an hour.:naughty:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

ALRIGHT!! Now' date=' how exactly will we compensate for the time difference? It's 7:33 here.[/quote']

It's 4:34 here... Whatcha hintin' at? Like, when will we all be online?

It's 4:34 here... Whatcha hintin' at? Like, when will we all be online?

I'm not sure, exactly... Whats most convenient for y'all? Not too late, hopefully, or my dad will get fed up and kick me off the computer:naughty:

I never thought about that! If you want to do one' date=' go right ahead! I think that's a good idea- that way, just like everyone submits their sketches, we can see where everybody's at, artistically and in terms of style.:thumb_yello:[/quote']

So I have wrote this little piece of text. Would not call it a story, and the beginning is quite weired. And I'm pretty sure this is not the kind of text you want in your book. But where shall I post it? :wink2:

Thanks! :huglove: Also I messed up the dates. It's 7/3 to 8/4 oops:wink2:

:wink2: Have fun wherever you're going!

I'm not sure' date=' exactly... Whats most convenient for y'all? Not too late, hopefully, or my dad will get fed up and kick me off the computer:naughty:[/quote']

Like, for tinychat? My best time is either now, or pretty late. I have to use my moms laptop (if we want to do camera) while shes either away or sleeping. They won't be home for a few hours, though.

So I have wrote this little piece of text. Would not call it a story, and the beginning is quite weired. And I'm pretty sure this is not the kind of text you want in your book. But where shall I post it? :wink2:

Post it on our DeviantART account!! We might as well see it!:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

EDIT: Did you want to be added as a writer?

Yes, but I just want to write small parts. I don't want to have responsibility for something big. If you understand what I mean :wink2:

And btw, I don't know Deviantart at all so where should I post the text as a journal entry?

Yes, but I just want to write small parts. I don't want to have responsibility for something big. If you understand what I mean :wink2:

And btw, I don't know Deviantart at all so where should I post the text as a journal entry?

:wink2: Of course! I get it!

I just joined too, so yeah. I think you can post it as a journal entry.