• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read pg 25 and beyond I guess... Skim if anything. We need all main authors on the same page. And my thought is that Gabriella(if thats right I'm bad at names) should at least be an honorary collaborative mind... She has helped ALOT.

Indeed. Like 6+ pages and half an hour on tinychat :blink:

We were there that long:shocked:. Yeah! Do you want to be added as a main author? You have been helping A LOT, and I think you would be very valuable in the future!

Read pg 25 and beyond I guess... Skim if anything. We need all main authors on the same page. And my thought is that Gabriella(if thats right I'm bad at names) should at least be an honorary collaborative mind... She has helped ALOT.

Perfectly correct!

.....:huglove::huglove::huglove:

We were there that long:shocked:. Yeah! Do you want to be added as a main author? You have been helping A LOT, and I think you would be very valuable in the future!

Wow, I actually got the time right:aah: If that's fine with you guys and the other main authors. Either way, it would be an honor!:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, I actually got the time right:aah: If that's fine with you guys and the other main authors. Either way, it would be an honor!:blush-anim-cl:

Of COURSE!!! You were super fun to talk to, btw:teehee:.

Perfectly correct!

.....:huglove::huglove::huglove:

Yes! If you would like to be a main author please do say so! At this point in the story, we won't really be able to take any more main ones, or else they'll have to spend too much time catching up!:teehee:

Yes! If you would like to be a main author please do say so! At this point in the story' date=' we won't really be able to take any more main ones, or else they'll have to spend too much time catching up!:teehee:[/quote']

Then I will:thumb_yello:

Yes! If you would like to be a main author please do say so! At this point in the story' date=' we won't really be able to take any more main ones, or else they'll have to spend too much time catching up!:teehee:[/quote']

Yes!!! No more!!!! She was here since the beginning, so we didn't really have to fill her in.:teehee: That was nice. So, NO MORE MAIN AUTHORS!

Yes!!! No more!!!! She was here since the beginning, so we didn't really have to fill her in.:teehee: That was nice. So, NO MORE MAIN AUTHORS!

Yes, let's write that on our cluttered up front page. Keep this up and I might have to make a website for the project haha! And if this is to be an ongoing project, do you suppose we'll ever need a part 2 thread?:teehee:

Yes' date=' let's write that on our cluttered up front page. Keep this up and I might have to make a website for the project haha! And if this is to be an ongoing project, do you suppose we'll ever need a part 2 thread?:teehee:[/quote']

:aah: It's not THAT cluttered :aah: I think I organized it nice!!! If it keeps going, we may need a part 2. I think I won't put it on front page, and if people ask to be main, I will explain why they can't and ask them if they want to do something else.

:aah: It's not THAT cluttered :aah: I think I organized it nice!!! If it keeps going, we may need a part 2. I think I won't put it on front page, and if people ask to be main, I will explain why they can't and ask them if they want to do something else.

All I meant is it just has ALOT of stuff there:naughty: But I guess when you compare with all this not so much:naughty::naughty: I think I agree you shouldn't put it on front- the thought just struck me that people thought we were gonna be uninclusive, they'd be all over that.:doh:

All I meant is it just has ALOT of stuff there:naughty: But I guess when you compare with all this not so much:naughty::naughty: I think I agree you shouldn't put it on front- the thought just struck me that people thought we were gonna be uninclusive' date=' they'd be all over that.:doh:[/quote']

They did argue about it a bit in the beginning so I see your point, like they would think it's a big secretive project that they're not allowed into.

Well all I can say is...

"ALL IS WELCOME, GOOD SIRS AND LADIES! SHARE YOUR IDEAS, WE DON't BITE!!!" :P

They did argue about it a bit in the beginning so I see your point, like they would think it's a big secretive project that they're not allowed into.

Well all I can say is...

"ALL IS WELCOME, GOOD SIRS AND LADIES! SHARE YOUR IDEAS, WE DON't BITE!!!" :P

Yeah! Then NEITHER of them joined!! What the fawk.

Micah won't be around for a while

And what kind of addition?

Aww, why?? :shocked: And I just meant like a tribute or something to him.mLike maybe a couple references. He had a weird style of illustration.