• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww. It's a kind of magic.:teehee:

Maybe Mika should be looking at the golden egg at the end and realize that she is golden :teehee: My ipad keeps spell checking Mika to MIKA... I guess I type it alot hihi :naughty: And apparently I emphasize 'alot' often, because spellcheck wants it bold and capitalized.:naughty:

Maybe Mika should be looking at the golden egg at the end and realize that she is golden :teehee: My ipad keeps spell checking Mika to MIKA... I guess I type it alot hihi :naughty: And apparently I emphasize 'alot' often' date=' because spellcheck wants it bold and capitalized.:naughty:[/quote']

That sounds good.:teehee: Oh xD My autospell thing is dump when I say Mika it asks if I mean Mia xD >.>

That sounds good.:teehee: Oh xD My autospell thing is dump when I say Mika it asks if I mean Mia xD >.>

Yeah I think I like that! Instead of the goose that lays the golden eggs, it will be the chicken who lays golden eggs :blink: My spellcheck is smart enough to know that if it ever did that I would disable it xD

Im back ;D ... -_- all day its sun out side and when I finaly decides to go out side its start to rains .

Aw man.... Over here it's been road meltingly hot... We can't go out for anything. So you might have it easy :aah:

Well who says it has to be cold after rain?:aah: You probably still think Mika should have lollipops' date=' huh?[/quote']

No just its usually cold here. So its like cold and wet when its raining here but lately its been warm. And don't go there.

the idea of the golden egg reminds me the puss in the boots movie x)

Oh really? I never saw that one :wink2: I'm not much into kids movies- but I LOVED how to train your dragon though :naughty: I love the books, there's like 13 of them or something like that! Hiccup had an admirable sense of humor, and John powell did a good score. Oh and did I mention I liked Hiccup? Lol.:teehee:

No just its usually cold here. So its like cold and wet when its raining here but lately its been warm. And don't go there.

I was being serious-- the candy, ya know, it could be a good reference. We need a lollipop world. This time I don't know what YOU were thinking of.:fisch: Or at least I'll pretend I don't. And anyway, wasn't it you trying to get me to have that conversation on twitter?? Ya know what, just forget it.:aah:

I was being serious-- the candy' date=' ya know, it could be a good reference. We need a lollipop world. This time I don't know what YOU were thinking of.:fisch: Or at least I'll pretend I don't. And anyway, wasn't it you trying to get me to have that conversation on twitter?? Ya know what, just forget it.:aah:[/quote']

Yes just forget it.

Oh really? I never saw that one :wink2: I'm not much into kids movies- but I LOVED how to train your dragon though :naughty: I love the books' date=' there's like 13 of them or something like that! Hiccup had an admirable sense of humor, and John powell did a good score. Oh and did I mention I liked Hiccup? Lol.:teehee:[/quote']

Me I love to watch kids movie :teehee: I found the puss in boots so cute when he do his cute eyes !! ... yes I see this movie ( I talk about the dragon one xD).

Lollipops are candy. Guys have dicks. Girls have vagina's.We all get laid. Have kids.Get married and then die.Theres your dinner.

........Dafuq? I already ate dinner, I didn't need seconds!! :teehee: Oh, you....

Me I love to watch kids movie :teehee: I found the puss in boots so cute when he do his cute eyes !! ... yes I see this movie ( I talk about the dragon one xD).

I like his cute face, too. Amd how to train your dragon was my favorite movie ever for a bit, did I mention I liked Hiccup?? Cus I really did.:teehee: