I like his cute face' date=' too. Amd how to train your dragon was my favorite movie ever for a bit, did I mention I liked Hiccup?? Cus I really did.:teehee:[/quote']

xD yes 2 time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its what we say here in the west end of Scotland.Its slang.What about me?

I figured, we have a similar expression here, 'there's something to chew on'. I just prefer not to be overly serious approaching such matters.:naughty: What d'ya mean, what about you? :aah: You're a genius.

I figured' date=' we have a similar expression here, 'there's something to chew on'. I just prefer not to be overly serious approaching such matters.:naughty: What d'ya mean, what about you? :aah: You're a genius.[/quote']

Ah. You said 'oh you..' so yeah what about me? If you have something to say then say it. Yes am a total b*tch at times that can't be helped though and yes am dirty minded but honestly it makes life more fun.Now lets ride that discostick.

Ah. You said 'oh you..' so yeah what about me? If you have something to say then say it. Yes am a total b*tch at times that can't be helped though and yes am dirty minded but honestly it makes life more fun.Now lets ride that discostick.

'Oh, you' is a term of endearment here, we use it to express light hearted affection...:naughty: Let's have some fun, this beat is sick...:mfr_lol:

Oh.

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

And I should've guessed you would've finished the lyric, what with the lady gaga siggy. I love her!! The other day I commented on a YouTube video of her, and this jerk face replied to me saying that I was brainwashed by the radio. As if.

And I should've guessed you would've finished the lyric' date=' what with the lady gaga siggy. I love her!! The other day I commented on a YouTube video of her, and this jerk face replied to me saying that I was brainwashed by the radio. As if.[/quote']

Oh yeah. He can suck a donkey's dick. At least she cares and loves her fans. I mean she was sick backstage one night like actual vomitted but still met her little monsters while in bed. Some of the pics are just so beautiful.GAH.

Oh yeah. He can suck a donkey's dick. At least she cares and loves her fans. I mean she was sick backstage one night like actual vomitted but still met her little monsters while in bed. Some of the pics are just so beautiful.GAH.

<3333 *agrees wholeheartedly*

I think about deviant art and I have one account but I never verry use it... but now maybe I will use it, but thr problem this account is very old so I think I gonna create a new one ;)

I think about deviant art and I have one account but I never verry use it... but now maybe I will use it, but thr problem this account is very old so I think I gonna create a new one ;)

Ok! Or if you wanted tomdraw for our book, you could just use ours.

Ok! Or if you wanted tomdraw for our book' date=' you could just use ours.[/quote']

its what i gonne do (if I can make a beautiful draw xP ) ... but I decide to make my account at the same times ;), like this I can have also mine account on deviant art :D

okay, I just have a question ;P ... I have difficult to understand the part when mika run and run. -it is a dram?

- why shu run?

- why gonna make she stop to run?

- how its finish???

xD sorry for my question, im so curious lol

sorry again for my poor english!!

okay, I just have a question ;P ... I have difficult to understand the part when mika run and run. -it is a dram?

- why shu run?

- why gonna make she stop to run?

- how its finish???

xD sorry for my question, im so curious lol

sorry again for my poor english!!

Oh, it's OK that you have problems with that part, it's very metaphoric. When she runs away, it's because she realizes something is wrong so she has to try to run away to escape the problem. But no matter how long she runs she doesnt move. So she stops and looks back, because she kind of realizes that it's pointless. We aren't sure how it would finish, because we still don't have a completed plot.