Mika @Noroeste Pop Rock (Galicia) Spain

basicamenteyo

Damn! Damn! I'm in Spain now, but I'm near Malaga, I would have to cross the Spain too! Actually, I was even going to, but my husband is strongly against it :( And I depend on him :((

It is really expensive, taking into account the closeness of the date.

I wanna go, I don't know how :dunno: but I'll try in every possible way. :aah:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I can't just leave him with 2 kids in a foreign country :(

Oh, I understand you :huglove:

I'm going but is it confirmed? :wink2: anyone outside of Spain is going to that gig?

Edited by Mikasister

Does anybody know the price for the tickets??? Cause I have read the festival is in Riazor's beach, and maybe if its for free and I can find a place to stay... (which seems really hard to do as La Coruña is visited by a lot of tourist during August...)

Does anybody know the price for the tickets??? Cause I have read the festival is in Riazor's beach, and maybe if its for free and I can find a place to stay... (which seems really hard to do as La Coruña is visited by a lot of tourist during August...)

It's free admission :wink2:

Girls, what is the best way from Malaga (or better Torrox) to La Coruna?

And what time Mika is going to sing?

By plane

11 pm

Edited by Mikasister

I was talking about the people I´m in contact with at the moment via whatsapp :wink2:

That includes me. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep...not going either. :naughty: Sorry Meeks. Please don't cancel! I won't be there, but...it will be good. Not EXCELLENT but...yeah... :mf_rosetinted:

Train is not the best chance to go from Malaga to La Coruña. I have take a look and it will take me like 12 hours to get there (only the time spend inside the train, not counting the hours you lost in between), and I live an hour by train from Madrid...

I nearly could believe it when I read it at the local newspapers! I'm a lucky girl from A Coruña! I'm still shocked! Anybody coming? I would love to join other Mika fans at the gig. I'll be there with my friends who are coming too.

I nearly could believe it when I read it at the local newspapers! I'm a lucky girl from A Coruña! I'm still shocked! Anybody coming? I would love to join other Mika fans at the gig. I'll be there with my friends who are coming too.

Hey I want to go. Indeed you're very lucky. :wink2:

Hey! So, are you new in this fanclub? Welcome!! :bye:

Please go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 and say "Hi!" to everybody so everyone can say hi back to you!!

Do you speak Spanish?

En ese caso, bienvenida, y si necesitas algo, o tienes alguna duda, no dudes en consultarme! Te invito a que participes en el Thread español, donde nos juntamos tod@s los españoles (y latinoamericanos) para hablar en nuestro idioma. Aquí tienes el enlace http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26060

Anything you need, we are here to help! :huglove:

Train is not the best chance to go from Malaga to La Coruña. I have take a look and it will take me like 12 hours to get there (only the time spend inside the train, not counting the hours you lost in between), and I live an hour by train from Madrid...

Oh, train? I googled and was upset when read that Malaga is not covered with railway. So, there IS a train!?

Oh, train? I googled and was upset when read that Malaga is not covered with railway. So, there IS a train!?

I bet you will need to go from Malaga to Seville, then from Seville to Madrid and from Madrid you will have to take a look if there is a train to La Coruña or get a train to any other places that has a train to La Coruña... It will take you hours to go from Malaga to La Coruña...

The best option from Madrid to A Coruña, if you are not going by plane is by bus. The train takes to long.