Mika @Noroeste Pop Rock (Galicia) Spain

basicamenteyo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems no one is able to go :aah::aah:

I'll go to the Algarve the day right after cantanhede and god helps me if i decide to travel more than 1000 miles on my vacation to see him at la coruna....:sneaky2:

I was talking about the people I´m in contact with at the moment via whatsapp :wink2:

Yep, most spaniards won't go...:aah:

I'm just happy there's a date in Spain, that's all... :thumb_yello:

I know, it's a good chance for the ones who can attend...:thumb_yello:

Because we spent our money in Portugal, 5 days before this one... :aah:

Aw shame. I guess if I was going to a gig in NYC I would not go to one in Montreal 5 days later with only 3 weeks notice so I understand. :aah:

Does no one live close enough to go without spending a lot of money?

Aw shame. I guess if I was going to a gig in NYC I would not go to one in Montreal 5 days later with only 3 weeks notice so I understand. :aah:

Me not. I have to cross all Spain. I live close to Barcelona tha other side of the country. I was in Vigo in 2010 and I had to pay for a flight more than 300 Eurs plus hotel...the ticket was cheap just 12 eurs... now I don't know what to do but I'm wondering if there's any chance to go there :aah:

uh uh, I live so far from the festival... the flight costs more than 200 euros. :huh:

I was always surprised there were huge gaps in August but I thought they would have been filled long before now!

Why is no one going to this?

Simply because i'll be on my summer vacation on the Algarve and i'll have to travel to Cantanhede on the 4th, from there, which makes 700 km and back, so i won't travel another 1000 km and back, 4 days after to La Coruna...:sneaky2:

:aah: I hope Mika never lurks here or he will be so depressed the poor thing :aah:

I hope he does lurk and will see how difficult he makes things for his fans, because he doesn't give enough notice for gigs :sneaky2:

I hope he does lurk and will see how difficult he makes things for his fans, because he doesn't give enough notice for gigs :sneaky2:

Im 100% sure its not in his hands... I think its something his management does and he only accepts or rejects...

Im 100% sure its not in his hands... I think its something his management does and he only accepts or rejects...

Well they've had lots of years and tours to practise - you would have thought they'd have learned how to do it by now

Well they've had lots of years and tours to practise - you would have thought they'd have learned how to do it by now

To be fair,Mika will earn the same even if not even a fan goes there. Its a festival,not a gig where he depends on his fans and he earns depending on how many tickets he sells. In this festivak he is hired for xxxx euros and thats all. But Im feeling really sad I cant go. But its freaking far and Im not that rich....xD

Learned how to...announce dates that are not booked yet? What is the alternative? Refusing late offers because some fans won't be able to make it?

Some people can go to some gigs and some people can't. I know it's frustrating if it doesn't work out for you but I don't see the point in blaming anyone. It is what it is.

Damn! Damn! I'm in Spain now, but I'm near Malaga, I would have to cross the Spain too! Actually, I was even going to, but my husband is strongly against it :( And I depend on him :((

It is really expensive, taking into account the closeness of the date.