• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's what I get told.:mf_rosetinted:

Hehe so do I :naughty:

Yes, well they are only in semifinal but still couldn't resist screaming when they won :teehee: And I don't like handball :aah: I know will read it in bed later :naughty:

Maybe you haven't been drinking enough so together with the lack of sleep you get headache?

WOOOO! :yay: You WILL like it! Cartoon Muffin!:aah:

ugh, i should do this much earlier, but i wasn't able to come. So. I think it's my time to say goodbye to you guys for really long time. You won't see me before Christmas, or maybe few times but not for long time. So i hope i'll see you all here when i'm back. Love you all and see you someday :huglove:

ugh, i should do this much earlier, but i wasn't able to come. So. I think it's my time to say goodbye to you guys for really long time. You won't see me before Christmas, or maybe few times but not for long time. So i hope i'll see you all here when i'm back. Love you all and see you someday :huglove:

Nooo :tears: Annu I'll miss you so much :sad: I hope you'll be able to come here more often than that, but if you don't then goodbye for now and I'll see you later :huglove::hug:

Where are you going??????? :o

Oh thank god' date=' HEYYYY!!!!!! :hug: For a second there I was gonna have to work on my Ben portrait, and that wouldn't have turned out well :aah: What's up?[/quote']

Pfft. Nothing just sitting here with a numb mouth and feeling upset but mehh. you?

I'm great, thank you! It's been an emotional-roller coaster day today, but oh well! You? :huglove:

doing alright thanks! I've been a bit of a wreck lately as well, so you're not alone there :aah: I've been drawing Benedict Cumberbatch but I'm scared to keep going because I don't want to mess up his lovely face :aah: :aah: :naughty: