• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my laptop battery is low and I'm not gonna get my lazy ass off the bed until it's 7% left:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know.:mf_rosetinted:

Awe don't worry things will work out! :hug:

neither do I :mf_rosetinted:

Ahah dafuq did I just read!??? XD

what? xDD

my laptop battery is low and I'm not gonna get my lazy ass off the bed until it's 7% left:mf_rosetinted:

neither do I :mf_rosetinted:

what? xDD

Yeah that second scene I showed you with benedict?? Yeah I just read that. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

:aah: seriously? Not too professional if you ask me...

Well how else would he know it was me daughter of Martin and his wife,dad works with him but has never shown pics of us or really said much about us so..

I'm a tad bit worried.. I mean he could of copied my rather good pic of Bruno Mars I took and make it his own.:tears:

Well how else would he know it was me daughter of Martin and his wife,dad works with him but has never shown pics of us or really said much about us so..

I'm a tad bit worried.. I mean he could of copied my rather good pic of Bruno Mars I took and make it his own.:tears:

Why would he do that though? :naughty:

Bwahaha it really is a good book :teehee: but this is just ridiculous :naughty: the way the book describes it is nearly rape :naughty::naughty: poor Edmund must have been quite desperate :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao: would be fun to read :naughty: