• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay :aah:

Well I'm eat when I'm hungry too and when I'm not hungry :naughty: Just that my parents make the dinner and it's ready around 5-6 pm and lunch in school is at 12 pm so I'm hungry by 5pm :teehee:

Still think it's weird.:mf_rosetinted: I eat when I'm bored too.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

all in sudden i just want to go to a coner and cry... :tears:

Why?:tears:

Actually it is me that tends to get that,a girl was in the one and took a quick nosy in the maths class I was trying to get in to but she was in the way,she stepped back and stood on my foot,she said sorry but I'm pretty sure she knew I was there.

And I'm only staying sweet cos I don't want to end up a pure horrible person,at times when am in a mood I can really say some hurtful crap (at least to my bf anyway) I always feel bad so yep I ain't changing into a heartless monster.

People can be cruel, but you're different and I'm proud of you for that. Just be yourself and people will realise how beautiful you are.:hug:

Okay then we say that :mf_rosetinted:

I would love to, but my aunt and my grandma will be here any second so it's not a great time :mf_rosetinted:

I'll do Grace's now and you tell me when to do you.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I meant yours! :aah:

Woo! :teehee:

Just say when...and where :aah:

Yeah i think the same! When I find it out I dont know what I'll do with him/her:mf_rosetinted: Sorry:aah:

Don't say sorry, let that rage out!:aah:

Still think it's weird.:mf_rosetinted: I eat when I'm bored too.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Why?:tears:

People can be cruel, but you're different and I'm proud of you for that. Just be yourself and people will realise how beautiful you are.:hug:

I know they can be but in the end there a still some wonderful people too,like me you and the rest of the mfc (maybe apart from one person for me considering she called me an attention whore :pinkbow: ) I don't care if someone doesn't think I'm beautiful anymore though it is nice to feel as if people do think you are,right now I'm getting looks again as I have purple hair (higlights) and yeah don't care as my town is just filled with normal people who live boring lifes and dye there hair boring colours :')

:tears: ugh i don't know :tears::hug: this one of those thousand reasons why i love you guys :huglove: (sorry slow, laggy phone..)

Awww..there is no need for tears.:hug: now chin up!