• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: You asked :naughty: food is ruined' date=' milk is ruined, just need to make sure I don't read anything weird about water now or I'm screwed[/quote']

No, water makes me cry :mikacool:

*still waiting for a weird Johnlock fic about jam*

And I still have a project for school I haven't started so I won't do it either :mf_rosetinted: but there's no way one doesn't exist...' date=':aah:[/quote']

That reminds me that I told someone (can't remember who) that I was going to write something this summer :aah:

Lol yeah :teehee: Once I wrote a story about a cat going to china in a hot air balloon I was bored. And nine years old.:mf_rosetinted:

Aaaww :pinkbow: once I started to write a story about a girl (not like a little girl' date=' more like 19-22 girl xD) that saw all her friends die in a attack and she started to kill people o_o[/color']

Aaaww :pinkbow: once I started to write a story about a girl (not like a little girl, more like 19-22 girl xD) that saw all her friends die in a attack and she started to kill people o_o

:naughty: I've written things like that before, they're fun :das:

I know :aah: some of the stories I wanted to write but I never did because I'm a terrible writer are based on my weird but good dreams :aah:

:aah::aah:I LOVE weird but good dreams. They're weird, but good. :naughty:

I've oddly never written anything based off a dream, I guess I need to...:teehee:

:aah::aah:I LOVE weird but good dreams. They're weird' date=' but good. :naughty:

I've oddly never written anything based off a dream, I guess I need to...:teehee:[/quote']

Once I dreamed that there was this guy that was evil, but no one see that but me so I looked like a crazy person saying he was evil, and then he was playing at the church and I was like "HELL NO, HOLD MY BIBLE!" and I took the violin from him and started to run, of course he started chasing me and I was like 'noous ;w;' and kept running, I went to a house and knocked the door and the woman was like "wtf r u doin here!?" ane me "crazy demon evil but cute person is followin' me and tryin' to kill me...HIDE ME!" "oh, seems legit, okay come in" and then I hid in a room, and the crazy demon evil but cute dude went to the house and the woman shots him in the face, then she went to the room I was hidden and said "its okay now, get out of mah house biatch!" and i was like "okay" BUT THEN THE CRAZY DEMON EVIL BUT CUTE GUY WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HER AND KILLED HER!!! And then I woke up

It was awesome