Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

I loved that one so much.... So so much......

Hm. I think I've come to the conclusion that blood is quite gorgeous' date=' especially explicit gore, so that's probably why I like Sweeney so much :mf_rosetinted:

Obsessed much.... Yes. Yes I am. This is why I'm the serial killer.

:mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_ly9nohTlxo1qele60.gif

Sorry, I read blood and thought of that gif :mikacool:

Oh really? Please don't kill me, I could help you :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_ly9nohTlxo1qele60.gif

Sorry, I read blood and thought of that gif :mikacool:

Oh really? Please don't kill me, I could help you :mf_rosetinted:

That gif. Is. BEAUTIFUL. I love blood. Absolutely amazingly gorgeous akskalskosknsksjwsk

I wouldn't kill you, I'm too lazy to come find you.:mf_rosetinted: If you enjoy dramatic killings with plenty of gore, feel free to assist.:teehee:

That gif. Is. BEAUTIFUL. I love blood. Absolutely amazingly gorgeous akskalskosknsksjwsk

I wouldn't kill you' date=' I'm too lazy to come find you.:mf_rosetinted: If you enjoy dramatic killings with plenty of gore, feel free to assist.[/color']:teehee:

Blood is awesome :mf_rosetinted: and has a pretty color :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, yeah :teehee: we could have fun :das:

Blood is awesome :mf_rosetinted: and has a pretty color :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, yeah :teehee: we could have fun :das:

Quite! :wub2: I mean I wouldn't go out of my way to see blood, but if I happened to cut myself I won't be complaining. I must be a total psycho. Hrmm I'm already at risk of developing haematophilia, what with the Ben and the Gubler and the Depp, xD

Quite! :wub2: I mean I wouldn't go out of my way to see blood' date=' but if I happened to cut myself I won't be complaining. I must be a total psycho. Hrmm I'm already at risk of developing haematophilia, what with the Ben and the Gubler and the Depp, xD

Can't blame you, it's just so pretty, the color, the consistency, and it's everywhere...Okay, we're being creepy. Maybe we should talk about something else

What was your favorite part in Avengers? :mf_rosetinted:

Can't blame you, it's just so pretty, the color, the consistency, and it's everywhere...Okay, we're being creepy. Maybe we should talk about something else

What was your favorite part in Avengers? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, we're being ridiculously disturbing, oh! :naughty:

Dude, you're gonna hate me, I won't say because technically I haven't seen the ending... Long story short my dad came home like half an hour before it ended...:aah::doh:

Yes' date=' we're being ridiculously disturbing, oh! :naughty:

Dude, you're gonna hate me, I won't say because technically I haven't seen the ending... Long story short my dad came home like half an hour before it ended...:aah::doh:[/quote']

Noooooooooooo!!!! :aah: well, from what you saw :mikacool: tell me, I must fangirl :mikacool: