Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Okay, been you have to get up even earlier -.- :aah:

Thank god, Annu explained. Didn't you know at all? :blink:

I beg your pardon...

thank you finally the reaction I was waiting for :mf_rosetinted: he even spoke :puke:

Yeah I know :naughty:

Again, I don't watch the news :aah: I don't like them, they're boring and sad...Well, most of them

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I don't watch the news :aah: I don't like them, they're boring and sad...Well, most of them

But still, I mean you have to at least know what he did, you know about 9/11 :mf_rosetinted: But I understand you, I do :teehee:

Okay, been you have to get up even earlier -.- :aah:

Thank god, Annu explained. Didn't you know at all? :blink:

I beg your pardon...

thank you finally the reaction I was waiting for :mf_rosetinted: he even spoke :puke:

Yeah I know :naughty:

What!!!!!!!!!? :aah:

But still, I mean you have to at least know what he did, you know about 9/11 :mf_rosetinted: But I understand you, I do :teehee:

I read it so now I know :mikacool: and I remember 9/11 because it was raining really ugly in my city so we couldn't go to school, and we watched everything on the news with my mom .-.

I mean, how can you say it's interesting stuffs? :mf_rosetinted:

Not interesting, FASCINATING!!! I like to learn about it. From the time I was very young I always loved it, my father and I would speculate and think and watch for motivations, explanations, etc. It's simply how I was raised, to have a knack for these things. And serial killers, and psychos, I like to hear what they have to say. My favourite, of course, is Ted Bundy.

I read it so now I know :mikacool: and I remember 9/11 because it was raining really ugly in my city so we couldn't go to school, and we watched everything on the news with my mom .-.

Okay I understand :mf_rosetinted: I guess it's a much bigger news now in Sweden than it ever have been in Mexico.

Still love you :mikacool:

Yay :boing:

Okay I understand :mf_rosetinted: I guess it's a much bigger news now in Sweden than it ever have been in Mexico.

Yay :boing:

Yup :mikacool: You see, my city is having this...Wave of Violence, last year there was at least one gun fight per day, they used to had a counting of how many people were found dead, that's when I seriously stopped watching the news.

If you want one :mf_rosetinted:

I want one, my mom doesn't :mikacool:

Not interesting' date=' FASCINATING!!! I like to learn about it. From the time I was very young I always loved it, my father and I would speculate and think and watch for motivations, explanations, etc. It's simply how I was raised, to have a knack for these things. And serial killers, and psychos, I like to hear what they have to say. My favourite, of course, is Ted Bundy.[/quote']

Okay, I see :mf_rosetinted: Still thinks it too soon to talk about it in a fascinating way, if you did it in Sweden people would slowly back away from you and stare. And then talk behind your back. :mf_rosetinted:

Yup :mikacool: You see, my city is having this...Wave of Violence, last year there was at least one gun fight per day, they used to had a counting of how many people were found dead, that's when I seriously stopped watching the news.

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Helllooooo! :mikadas:

hi :mikadas::mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I see :mf_rosetinted: Still thinks it too soon to talk about it in a fascinating way, if you did it in Sweden people would slowly back away from you and stare. And then talk behind your back. :mf_rosetinted:

It's nowhere near big news here, though. I'd forgotten he existed for awhile there! :aah::aah::aah:

Fascinating describes anything near it. I'm big on crimes, and big on psychology, and big on gore, so-- I suppose you could say I'm well suited as anybody to take an interest in it. Good thing I don't have any mental illnesses :naughty:

Oh my god that's horrible, I really understand why you don't watch the news.

MAN. you guys are making America feel like Pleasantville! :mf_rosetinted:

It's nowhere near big news here' date=' though. I'd forgotten he existed for awhile there! :aah::aah::aah:

Fascinating describes anything near it. I'm big on crimes, and big on psychology, and big on gore, so-- I suppose you could say I'm well suited as anybody to take an interest in it. Good thing I don't have any mental illnesses :naughty:[/quote']

Probably not, I mean they even aired the whole trial on tv :mf_rosetinted:

I guess I understand you, I find stuff like that interesting too, just that you can't say you find it fascinating a year after it happened when it's still a big news :mf_rosetinted: People will hit you.