Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes' date=' as I recall you were SUPPOSED to take me with you :mf_rosetinted:

Awful small venue though... And was it raining? :blink:[/quote']

I was actuallyw waiting for you :mf_rosetinted:

Well. it was not the big stage and it was only 30 minutes :huh: Raining, uh you're kidding me? It rained so much that we had to run away to the post tent and try to grab some of the free "rain coats" :mf_rosetinted:

I was actuallyw waiting for you :mf_rosetinted:

Well. it was not the big stage and it was only 30 minutes :huh: Raining, uh you're kidding me? It rained so much that we had to run away to the post tent and try to grab some of the free "rain coats" :mf_rosetinted:

:huh: raincoats indeed! Looks like plastic bags with hoods :lmfao:

Haha seriously? When it rains at amusement parks here you either ignore it or run to the car :naughty:

you can't run to the car then you have to leave the park :blink: xD So you don't have those? :blink::aah: Well we needed them :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly my point! You either deal with it' date=' or go home :naughty:

Wow! That's some rain...... O:[/quote']

Aha, well you can go home if you paid a lot of money :aah:

Yep, typical swedish summer rain :mf_rosetinted::aah: at least the showers (?) are short :aah:

Aha, well you can go home if you paid a lot of money :aah:

Yep, typical swedish summer rain :mf_rosetinted::aah: at least the showers (?) are short :aah:

It's not SO expensive xD

We have rain like that sometimes mostly in the beginning of summer :naughty: It sucks. :aah:

But OOOHHH I FOUND A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF THE VA ALL-STATE ORCHESTRA!!! I was in it :teehee: *excitement cos Im on YouTube for something other than that goofy dance I did to LT in the middle of Science lab*

It's not SO expensive xD

We have rain like that sometimes mostly in the beginning of summer :naughty: It sucks. :aah:

But OOOHHH I FOUND A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE OF THE VA ALL-STATE ORCHESTRA!!! I was in it :teehee: *excitement cos Im on YouTube for something other than that goofy dance I did to LT in the middle of Science lab*

Here it is, 60 dollar :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, we have it the whole summer, and people are surprised every year. They should have learned by now that is does not exist something called summer here with sun and temperature above 20°C :mf_rosetinted:

Yay! :yay:

Okay the last part don't seem fun :mf_rosetinted:

Here it is, 60 dollar :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, we have it the whole summer, and people are surprised every year. They should have learned by now that is does not exist something called summer here with sun and temperature above 20°C :mf_rosetinted:

Yay! :yay:

Okay the last part don't seem fun :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::teehee:

I know! I can't believe it's there, and that reminds me I should be getting ready for the performance with the symphony in November.....:doh:

Haha it was though, we weren't doing anything so everyone was playing music and being stupid. The video is famous in my school now for what this reeeeallly tall kid was doing in the background of me xDDD