Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Cos I care WAYYYYYY too much what you think' date=' as eventually happens to me with everyone I'm good friends with :naughty:

Whatever. :teehee:[/color']

Hmm, I'm seeing how that would go.... Might join you as well... :das:

I might I don't know whatever anything :mf_rosetinted:

That's a first.:naughty: And thank you :hug::hug:

Feel free :naughty:

Oh well, whatever, nevermind. :mf_rosetinted: I just had to.:teehee: But really, when will you decide?:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a first.:naughty: And thank you :hug::hug:

Feel free :naughty:

Oh well, whatever, nevermind. :mf_rosetinted:I just had to.:teehee: But really, when will you decide?:mf_rosetinted:

There's a first for everything dear, Awwww for some reason I'm crying right now, suppose I am going soft after all :mf_rosetinted:

Brilliant. :das:

I... Don't know. As soon as I I don't know. :blush-anim-cl:

Um.... I suppose I shall just decide right now? :teehee:

I may as well ask you things about yourself, since you already have me :aah:

There's a first for everything dear' date=' Awwww for some reason I'm crying right now, suppose I am going soft after all :mf_rosetinted:[/color']

Brilliant. :das:

I... Don't know. As soon as I I don't know. :blush-anim-cl:

Um.... I suppose I shall just decide right now? :teehee:

I may as well ask you things about yourself, since you already have me :aah:

No :tears: Cheer up :hug:

Okay.:pinkbow:

*cheers up* :pinkbow:Would totally hug you if I were with you :3

Hmm.......*intense thinking*

What's your favorite movie? xD of all time.

I really need to move :/

Darn. Hate that one.:mf_rosetinted::aah: It's a tie between Edward Scissorhands and Alice in Wonderland. Sweeney's pretty close, though.:naughty:

I really need to move :/

Darn. Hate that one.:mf_rosetinted::aah: It's a tie between Edward Scissorhands and Alice in Wonderland. Sweeney's pretty close, though.:naughty:

Mm. :teehee:

Favorite song. Ever, of all time. I'm getting the hard ones out of the way.

Hmmm..tough one. I guess when it comes to horrors it's those kids who kill, porcelain dolls and clowns. I hate those. And my biggest fear is that I will die without really living first.

If you had to live the rest of your life alone on an island isolated from all human contact, and could bring only one thing with you (excepting survival items) what would it be?

If you had to live the rest of your life alone on an island isolated from all human contact' date=' and could bring only one thing with you (excepting survival items) what would it be?[/quote']

How do you come up with these?:aah:

Okay. I'd bring a picture of my closest family and friends, so that I'd never forget about them, no matter what.

How do you come up with these?:aah:

Okay. I'd bring a picture of my closest family and friends, so that I'd never forget about them, no matter what.

The point is to catch you off guard, so I get the most honest answer as possible. :fisch:

What were your childhood fantasies/daydreams?

The point is to catch you off guard' date=' so I get the most honest answer as possible. :fisch:

What were your childhood fantasies/daydreams?[/quote']

It's working :naughty:

I don't know. My mum watched/es a lot of those mushy movies, and a lot of them are about people having that one best friend who will be there no matter what. So that's why I wanted (and still want) a brother. I never had any career dreams as a kid, which is kinda weird since everyone I've ever met had them. As for the rest of them, I really can't remember.:aah:

It's working :naughty:

I don't know. My mum watched/es a lot of those mushy movies, and a lot of them are about people having that one best friend who will be there no matter what. So that's why I wanted (and still want) a brother. I never had any career dreams as a kid, which is kinda weird since everyone I've ever met had them. As for the rest of them, I really can't remember.:aah:

Mmmmm.....

The thing that makes you happiest?