Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh' date=' but I want to know![/quote']

Darn it. Well we've been trying to bring our friends and family over for lunch for 3 months now. First we couldn't because of the weather, then everyone went on vacation, then we left to see our relatives and so on. We finally decided for it to be today. When we called my aunt and uncle left again, along with my godparents. Then I called a friend of mine and she was staying with her grandparents and said she couldn't come. I started preparing for lunch (which turned into dinner) at 1pm and have gone up and down the stairs (we have a LOT of stairs) 200 times because my parents couldn't decide on who I was gonna help. My dad gets really nervous whenever he has to do smth, so he yells at people for no reason. And I'm always the first to blame and he takes away everything from me. So that was like a minefield.:mf_rosetinted: Then my dad's friend, a woman I trully love and admire, canceled on us because her repairman fell through the roof of her house. And I hadn't seen her for 6 months! So it was supposed to be 10 of us (including my parents, grandparents and me). When people started coming (at 6pm) we had just finished setting the table. Then my friend did come with her parents so we had to move everyone to make room for her. Later on, she asked me to come to her birthday which was in some club with music that I don't like and people I don't know. I kindly said no and explained that it would be uncomfortable for me, and she kept on begging. She then went to my mum so that she would make me go. My mum said she couldn't and then called me a horrible friend. Then her mum started begging me and then some idiot of a wife of a friend of my dad's started saying that I have to go and gave me a lecture on how I need people and how I need to be a social person and go be friends with all of her friends. Then she started braging how her son knows everyone and he's just the most wonderful child you can think of. That went on for over half an hour. Then my mum told my friend that she should get mad at me and not talk to me (gee, thanks mum). And then when everybody left she started saying it isn't possible that she knows the whole Niš (the town she was born in) and I'm like that. She also called me autistic. She loves calling me that.:mf_rosetinted:

*hands fall off*

Darn it. Well we've been trying to bring our friends and family over for lunch for 3 months now. First we couldn't because of the weather, then everyone went on vacation, then we left to see our relatives and so on. We finally decided for it to be today. When we called my aunt and uncle left again, along with my godparents. Then I called a friend of mine and she was staying with her grandparents and said she couldn't come. I started preparing for lunch (which turned into dinner) at 1pm and have gone up and down the stairs (we have a LOT of stairs) 200 times because my parents couldn't decide on who I was gonna help. My dad gets really nervous whenever he has to do smth, so he yells at people for no reason. And I'm always the first to blame and he takes away everything from me. So that was like a minefield.:mf_rosetinted: Then my dad's friend, a woman I trully love and admire, canceled on us because her repairman fell through the roof of her house. And I hadn't seen her for 6 months! So it was supposed to be 10 of us (including my parents, grandparents and me). When people started coming (at 6pm) we had just finished setting the table. Then my friend did come with her parents so we had to move everyone to make room for her. Later on, she asked me to come to her birthday which was in some club with music that I don't like and people I don't know. I kindly said no and explained that it would be uncomfortable for me, and she kept on begging. She then went to my mum so that she would make me go. My mum said she couldn't and then called me a horrible friend. Then her mum started begging me and then some idiot of a wife of a friend of my dad's started saying that I have to go and gave me a lecture on how I need people and how I need to be a social person and go be friends with all of her friends. Then she started braging how her son knows everyone and he's just the most wonderful child you can think of. That went on for over half an hour. Then my mum told my friend that she should get mad at me and not talk to me (gee, thanks mum). And then when everybody left she started saying it isn't possible that she knows the whole Niš (the town she was born in) and I'm like that. She also called me autistic. She loves calling me that.:mf_rosetinted:

*hands fall off*

:mf_rosetinted: your family is starting to sound an awful lot like mine. And did I tell you my mother had the audacity to about scream at poor Annu on Tiny today because she was upset with my sister? My mom CLEARLY doesn't want me to have friends. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww, sounds like you had quite a day!!! Don't worry, I know exactly where you are. Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all. :sneaky2: Oh where do I start on this... Welcome to the club, perhaps? :aah: mm. I'm sure she's a good friend, but anybody that wants to force you into something that would make you uncomfortable just... :dunno: And really from a family perspective I know, I know. My mum seriously did the same thing, calling me autistic and saying I have problems (which given the rest of this household, wouldn't be unlikely really) but thank... Erm... Thank whoever the hell I feel like I should thank for good things, that I don't actually have a mental illness :aah: :aah:

Graaaaaaaaace, look what I found.:das: Thank you Mika Serbia's facebook page.:pinkbow:

EDIT: Just saw the length. *starts banging her head against the wall*

Don't you worry, I was watching that live :teehee:

But now I can have it foreverrrrrrrr. So *tests my memory* hvala. :pinkbow:

:lmfao:

:mf_rosetinted: your family is starting to sound an awful lot like mine. And did I tell you my mother had the audacity to about scream at poor Annu on Tiny today because she was upset with my sister? My mom CLEARLY doesn't want me to have friends. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww' date=' sounds like you had quite a day!!! Don't worry, I know exactly where you are. Not pleasant. Not pleasant at all. :sneaky2: Oh where do I start on this... Welcome to the club, perhaps? :aah: mm. I'm sure she's a good friend, but anybody that wants to force you into something that would make you uncomfortable just... :dunno: And really from a family perspective I know, I know. My mum seriously did the same thing, calling me autistic and saying I have problems (which given the rest of this household, wouldn't be unlikely really) but thank... Erm... Thank whoever the hell I feel like I should thank for good things, that I don't actually have a mental illness :aah: :aah:[/quote']

What? Really?:shocked: Mine wants me to be friends with the whole world and to be bubbly and giggly and everything I'm not. I can't explain to her that I'm socially awkward. I tried telling her once that I can't change who I am because she wants me to and that that isn't OK, and she said I could and that she needs to remove all of my bad habits (which is really all of me).

Thank you :naughty: Yeah, I've known her since I was two and we're completely different, but I still love her. I know she means well, she's just really social and popular so she can't understand.

:doh: She really surprises me with that, since I know she has worked with children with special needs her whole life, and yet uses that word so lightly, as if it means nothing.:dunno: