Interview at Balloon Festival, Montreal Canada - Aug. 15 2012

Kumazzz

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

interviewer: yesterday he was generous with his public. I met him a few hours before the show to talk about this concert that he was going to do here. He was supposed to come here in 2007, but he had to cancel at the last minute due to health problems. Yesterday he was happy..

Mika: im so happy to be here tonight. It was so horrible to have to cancel last time, but i really had no choice a few years ago. It was a hard time. To be able to come back, im a bit late, a few years late i know!

I: i guess that for you, it great to be able to sing your songs in french in front of people who understand..

M: exactly, (is it me or the vid is skipping?:aah: i translated from what i understood:teehee:), im starting to sing a bit in french. The album is over and theres french on it. When im singing in France im like: ah its normal, people understand what i say. But being here in canada and being able to do that... and everyone understands what im saying! its cool!

I: is there a tour coming soon to montreal or Quebec?

M: yes, ll be doing a show very soon in montreal. I cannot say it yet,cause its not confirmed, but it will be before christmas, thats for sure..

I: so good news!! hes gonna be in montreal soon! and his album is out in a few weeks only! I asked details about it..

M: its the first time that i do something fresh and new since the first cd. When you hear the cd, its like a patchwork of sounds. theres classical, royal college of music, that i studied, and experimental music, electronic that i love. so theres a mix of genders and worlds. And thats a good reflexion of what i do as an artist.

interviewer: yesterday he was generous with his public. I met him a few hours before the show to talk about this concert that he was going to do here. He was supposed to come here in 2007, but he had to cancel at the last minute due to health problems. Yesterday he was happy..

Mika: im so happy to be here tonight. It was so horrible to have to cancel last time, but i really had no choice a few years ago. It was a hard time. To be able to come back, im a bit late, a few years late i know!

I: i guess that for you, it great to be able to sing your songs in french in front of people who understand..

M: exactly, (is it me or the vid is skipping?:aah: i translated from what i understood:teehee:), im starting to sing a bit in french. The album is over and theres french on it. When im singing in France im like: ah its normal, people understand what i say. But being here in canada and being able to do that... and everyone understands what im saying! its cool!

I: is there a tour coming soon to montreal or Quebec?

M: yes, ll be doing a show very soon in montreal. I cannot say it yet,cause its not confirmed, but it will be before christmas, thats for sure..

I: so good news!! hes gonna be in montreal soon! and his album is out in a few weeks only! I asked details about it..

M: its the first time that i do something fresh and new since the first cd. When you hear the cd, its like a patchwork of sounds. theres classical, royal college of music, that i studied, and experimental music, electronic that i love. so theres a mix of genders and worlds. And thats a good reflexion of what i do as an artist.

:bow: Merci beaucoup !!!

Thanks a lot for the translation !!! :huglove::flowers2:

Good luck Canadian !! :canada:

Interview at Ballon Festival des montgolfières, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada  - Aug. 15, 2012

Les nouvelles culturelles de l'heure

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/salutbonjour/chroniques/sb/chroniqueculturelle/162626/les-nouvelles-culturelles-de-lheure#.UDq_z5MEHEc.

637513A0X5rqOCMAErbl7.jpg

A0X0hxsCIAAtM1j.jpg

thank you Eriko:flowers2:

classical and electro influences at the same time, this is going to be a super amazing album:wub2:

Edited by Louiza