• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck if you expect to live that long:mf_rosetinted: *kidding*

I've heard people use fresh eggs for that:aah:

eggs for the hair? :blink::aah: never heard xD

In that case you're on the right way! Aren't his hair like a mess :naughty::aah:

Now I really have to go. Bye :hug:

it is, :naughty: okay buy :hug:

Because I'm not going to listen to the samples, but everyone is talking about them, and the temptation are so strong. I'm not sure I can resist it :mf_rosetinted:

I LOOOOOVE THEM. just saw now :doh:

:fangurl:

hey emma^^ :bye:

How's you?

Huh,what? if you are on about the samples I haven't listened to them.I don't really want to to be honest.

Yay, you're on my side :aah:

of course I did :naughty: because I haven't ordered the album yet and i had to listen :crybaby: I wouldn't be able to wait anyway :mikacool:

I haven't order the album as well, but I think I will as soon as the shops stops doing changes -.- xD

I haven't order the album as well, but I think I will as soon as the shops stops doing changes -.- xD

xDDD :itsok: I don't think you'll be able to not listen though :naughty:

but maybe i think so because I'm always curious :mf_rosetinted:

How's you?

i'm good thanks. ya?:D

Yay, you're on my side :aah:

:teehee:

I'd rather wait for the album to be out first.

Not bad (:

Edit: GAGA IS IN THE UK!

Well I'm curios as hell, but I'm trying to use the same technic I used when I ran 7,6 km in school. Don't stop :mf_rosetinted:xD

:teehee:

I'd rather wait for the album to be out first.

Not bad (:

Edit: GAGA IS IN THE UK!

That's what I thought too, or I want to hear the full songs not just samples. But it will be hard to resist :teehee:

Well I'm curios as hell, but I'm trying to use the same technic I used when I ran 7,6 km in school. Don't stop :mf_rosetinted:xD

That's what I thought too, or I want to hear the full songs not just samples. But it will be hard to resist :teehee:

I'm doing okay so far even though someone on twitter just gave me the link to it. I will resist.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm doing okay so far even though someone on twitter just gave me the link to it. I will resist.:mf_rosetinted:

I even started the video, but with out sound. And when I found out it was only like 30 seconds of each songs, I left so hopefully I'll resist, if everybody stops talking about it :mf_rosetinted:

I even started the video, but with out sound. And when I found out it was only like 30 seconds of each songs, I left so hopefully I'll resist, if everybody stops talking about it :mf_rosetinted:

:aah::aah:

I don't think people will...my timeline on twitter is getting filled with people on about it as well as here. >.<

+1 :mf_rosetinted:

we should open the thread: We who don't want to listen to the samples of Mika's new album The origin of love :mf_rosetinted:

:aah::aah:

I don't think people will...my timeline on twitter is getting filled with people on about it as well as here. >.<

Thank good I don't follow many MFC people on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

we should open the thread: We who don't want to listen to the samples of Mika's new album The origin of love :mf_rosetinted:

Thank good I don't follow many MFC people on twitter :mf_rosetinted:

Either do I but in the time I have been on they have been tweeting I just try to distract myself by looking at new pics of gaga instead.:mf_rosetinted: