• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah :teehee: but it's really cool watching the Swedish voice-over :teehee::teehee:

Yeah' date=' I had to search for him on the Swedish news site, and I found more than I thought I would find :naughty::teehee: Sorry for the commercials though :sneaky2:

I love his face in that pic :mf_rosetinted: xD

Me too xD

i know about cabin pressure, but those others... YIPPEE!! :boing:

Oh xD

"Details of Cumberbatch's role have now been revealed by TV Line, who have confirmed that he will have two characters in the episode 'Love Is A Many-Splintered Thing'.

The 35-year-old will play a "snake-like character" and also the British Prime Minister."

Can't wait :naughty:

Oh xD

"Details of Cumberbatch's role have now been revealed by TV Line, who have confirmed that he will have two characters in the episode 'Love Is A Many-Splintered Thing'.

The 35-year-old will play a "snake-like character" and also the British Prime Minister."

Can't wait :naughty:

me neither :naughty:

Wow xD most commercials here are... Interesting' date=' because if they're crap then nobody would buy the thing :aah:[/quote']

To be honest I don't think anyone watch the commercial, and then after wards think: Wow I really want to buy that thing :aah:

Except cleaning agent commercials maybe :naughty:

me neither :naughty:

:naughty: