• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ι was born the same day as Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Lautner and the person in my avatar how awesome is that :mf_rosetinted:

I'm jealous. I was born on the same day as........ no one :mf_rosetinted:

JEEEEEEDWAAAAARD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

*hides*

Sorry :naughty:

Literally nothing I'm just taking a break from studying about vectors omg so much math this year it's crazy

Ech my math class is awful -.- Sometimes I like math... Not so much lately :mf_rosetinted: I'm basically sitting around listening to music feeling guilty that I have a project due in 2 days and I haven't even finished the book :aah::doh: irresponsible Dino should not have been so irresponsible. I swear, it's because I was studying for my AP environmental science :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Ech my math class is awful -.- Sometimes I like math... Not so much lately :mf_rosetinted: I'm basically sitting around listening to music feeling guilty that I have a project due in 2 days and I haven't even finished the book :aah::doh: irresponsible Dino should not have been so irresponsible. I swear' date=' it's because I was studying for my AP environmental science :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I actually like maths. It's just that the teacher I had last year was an idiot and there are many things I haven't understood yet and I find it difficult sometimes.

PS go study Grace!

I actually like maths. It's just that the teacher I had last year was an idiot and there are many things I haven't understood yet and I find it difficult sometimes.

PS go study Grace!

It's sort of the same here... My math teacher this year is a total whiz and he expects us to know everything already :aah: but on the plus side, our calculators are amazing AKDKSKDKD :excite::teehee:

*props up her book beside her and studies* :mf_rosetinted:

It's sort of the same here... My math teacher this year is a total whiz and he expects us to know everything already :aah: but on the plus side' date=' our calculators are amazing AKDKSKDKD :excite::teehee:

*props up her book beside her and studies* :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

good girl :penguin: