• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, wonder where you were :teehee : Have you seen my post to you :teehee:

Yes you did :aah:

School, town, homework...:mf_rosetinted:

xDDD So, what's up? Are you still refusing to listen to the tracks? :naughty:

You're welcome :huglove: Did release she was serbian until, I started to translate it :teehee:

Yeah, I don't blame you, no one seems to even know who she is. :aah:

Alright' date=' I shan't ask. Though I'm glad you're here! I just got home from school a few minutes ago anyways. :teehee:

Oh yeah, and today I'm supposed to tell you I love you. I know you already know, :naughty : it's a Rachel Joy Scott thing. xD:huglove:

I am too. xD How was it?:teehee:

Awww, I love you too SBBB.:hug: Wait, you're SUPPOSED TO? xDD What does she have to do with anything? :blink:

Awww, I love you too SBBB.:hug: Wait, you're SUPPOSED TO? xDD What does she have to do with anything? :blink:

It was equal parts good and depressing. :naughty:

I sat through a 2 hours long presentation about her life and about Columbine,which was insanely depressing and very one was crying... and then we have to do Rachel's Challenge xD So yes, today I'm actually supposed to, though you know I would have told you anyway :hug:

It was equal parts good and depressing. :naughty:

I sat through a 2 hours long presentation about her life and about Columbine' date='which was insanely depressing and very one was crying... and then we have to do Rachel's Challenge xD So yes, today I'm actually supposed to, though you know I would have told you anyway :hug: [/color']

Ah, welcome to my life.:naughty:

Why? :aah: Oooookay...you have very interesting lessons. Which one is that? :aah: Of course, I'm so lovable.:glasses2::aah:

Ah, welcome to my life.:naughty:

Why? :aah: Oooookay...you have very interesting lessons. Which one is that? :aah: Of course, I'm so lovable.:glasses2::aah:

There was no reason or warning ahead of time so idk really :aah: that's true, we do have interesting lessons. Interesting indeed. xDDDD what, Rachel's Challenge?http://www.rachelschallenge.org/big-picture/about-rachels-challenge/ :mf_rosetinted: xD yes you are :huglove:

Ohh that's why...

How come? I remember it being really busy some days :aah:

I don't know actually, it has just turned out that way :aah:

School, town, homework...:mf_rosetinted:

xDDD So, what's up? Are you still refusing to listen to the tracks? :naughty:

Yeah, I don't blame you, no one seems to even know who she is. :aah:

Aha I see :mf_rosetinted:

Yes ofc, not until I hold the album in my hands :naughty:

No, but from now one I'll promote her whenever someone mention Einstein :mf_rosetinted: xD