• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because we're not in computer anymore and I'm on my iPad xD :naughty:

:naughty:

Dude' date=' Allu is one of the cutest nicknames ever :teehee: in my school everyone would say stuff... XD but if they're too stunned to to talk that's understandable :roftl:[/color']

:naughty: you baaaaaad student :roftl:

:teehee::teehee: well this is Finland and Paunu's junior high school :naughty::roftl: everyone thought that we'll ever get together, that we are just friends. BAM, in your face people! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:naughty: you baaaaaad student :roftl:

:teehee::teehee: well this is Finland and Paunu's junior high school :naughty::roftl: everyone thought that we'll ever get together, that we are just friends. BAM, in your face people! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know :roftl: but it's lunch now so I hope I won't get caught xD

xDD oh yeah, I suppose so :naughty: IN. YO. FAACESSSSS. *dances* I would put a gif of someone dancing but I don't feel like googling it as I feel my school will stalk me. :mf_rosetinted: xD

I know :roftl: but it's lunch now so I hope I won't get caught xD

xDD oh yeah' date=' I suppose so :naughty: IN. YO. FAACESSSSS. *dances* I would put a gif of someone dancing but I don't feel like googling it as I feel my school will stalk me. :mf_rosetinted: xD[/color']

our school stalks us too :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:naughty: there is few person who doesn't like me at all in my class, but they are Allu's friends, they are going to have a little problem. xD well haters gonna hate :mf_rosetinted:

hope they don't :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

our school stalks us too :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:naughty: there is few person who doesn't like me at all in my class, but they are Allu's friends, they are going to have a little problem. xD well haters gonna hate :mf_rosetinted:

hope they don't :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

:fisch: xDDDDD

Exactly right! Haters gonna hate. Again, would have a gif but skjdksjdjsd you know what screw this school. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg2WEyHRfm1pLaNNvTqoB8y6Nns9GYCnY14v0xUPV9jhseh8Pgvg

I know XDDDDDD my friend is stalking me over my shoulder...... She insulted. Benedict. Cumberbatch. No screw my school and my friends. :mikacool: xD

XD

XDDDD

She did WHAT!!!? :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

xDDD oh btw i'll show you one of the pics from last winter' date=' it's from the time when we were just friends. :wink2:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/396256_309598792432735_1021253490_n.jpg you can see me standing behind the camera in his glasses xD[/color']