Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah::aah::aah: I admire the people who come up with these. I have a pretty dirty mind' date=' but I can't get a good one if you paid me. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I was listening to an Abandon All Ships song and there was this part when he said,

"Put the sauce in your mouth and swallow." TWSS

:mf_rosetinted:

I never have time to play games that much. Other than Little Big Planet and Heavy Rain. Sometimes GTA. :aah:

I've always wanted to play little big planet :teehee: I just play racing games and mario games :aah:

Take the plane and come here' date=' it's in the middle of the afternoon. :fisch:[/quote']

I'm coming right away :naughty:

:lmfao:

either did I it was too busy peeing it down:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: But seriously when I woke up in the morning it was dark, and when I got home from scholl it was dar -.-

I've always wanted to play little big planet :teehee: I just play racing games and mario games :aah:

:aah: But seriously when I woke up in the morning it was dark, and when I got home from scholl it was dar -.-

AAAAAH Little big planet is amazing. The sequel, especially. Sack boy is so CUTE! :3 it really is an amazing game... It's like my creative indulgence :teehee: my dad plays racing a lot, but he beats me and it's frustrating. XD

Yeah same here :P

It was terrible. Absolutely horrid. :naughty:

Oh well here this will cheer you up

602529_329458533828604_1355506574_n.jpg

or maybe this more so

551896_10152048142590702_390306777_n.jpg

AAAAAH Little big planet is amazing. The sequel' date=' especially. Sack boy is so CUTE! :3 it really is an amazing game... It's like my creative indulgence :teehee: my dad plays racing a lot, but he beats me and it's frustrating. XD[/quote']

It sounds so amazing. I want to try it. :teehee:

Understand that, it's only fun if you win :aah:

It sounds so amazing. I want to try it. :teehee:

Understand that, it's only fun if you win :aah:

You should! :wink2:

Exactly. :mf_rosetinted:or if you even have a chance. :naughty:

Well of course :biggrin2: I have a lot of things on my photobucket... including this 96E3SZsQ.gif Shake that thang Mika

Ehehehehehehehe Mika y u so cute? :aah:

Hanna I have a new question for you to awnser :fisch:

Ask me questions, I'm bored. I wanna answer stuff. :mikacool: