Do you know what? I've probably seen the first days I know this thread (ok, maybe also only the first day :lol3:) more naughty Mika pictures than I have in the five years since I've known him together. However, I still haven't seen Mika's sexiest body part (not what you're thinking, really, you naughty girls :wags_finger:). I'm talking about his BRAIN. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Do you know what? I've probably seen the first days I know this thread (ok, maybe also only the first day :lol3:) more naughty Mika pictures than I have in the five years since I've known him together. However, I still haven't seen Mika's sexiest body part (not what you're thinking, really, you naughty girls :wags_finger:). I'm talking about his BRAIN. :yes:

You don't see that part, but you feel it, you hear it, his intelligence wraps around you and envelops you in his words, in his music, like his heart, like his soul... 

Damn it's hot in here. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Prisca said:

Open a thread, Mika's brain thread :bleh:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Hero said:

You don't see that part, but you feel it, you hear it, his intelligence wraps around you and envelops you in his words, in his music, like his heart, like his soul... 

Damn it's hot in here. 

Everything is related, brain, body, felings. He's a full pack :wub2:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Hero said:

11 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Everything is related, brain, body, felings. He's a full pack 

I'm so disappointed that you didn't find a picture of Mika's brain for me. :crybaby:

OK, back to serious. I'm actually not interested in how Mika's brain looks like but what's inside, so I'm fine. :fangurl:

20 minutes ago, Prisca said:

OK, back to serious. I'm actually not interested in how Mika's brain looks like but what's inside, so I'm fine. :fangurl:

Thank goodness, I was a bit worried there. You sounded like a horny zombie. "Brraaaaiiinnsss... hnng... unf" :blink: :lol3:

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I'm so disappointed that you didn't find a picture of Mika's brain for me. :crybaby:

I've googled Mika's brain pics and I found this  :naughty:

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Wow. That was weird. Kinda feel like I need to go scrub my brain, but I don't want to get Prisca excited. :wink2: Funny seeing people in 2007 discussing his earlier performances and how much they thought he'd changed. To me 2007 was early. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Mikasister said:

:huglove:

You're a genius. :lol3:

grafik.thumb.png.3672bd14ebe60860ef6c88f5d11c75d4.png                                                   :what:

Wow, even the boss himself thinks that brains are sexy. :cloud:

Maybe I'm not even that weird. :lmao:

• Haha 3