Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,acts how like you do but is a guy. Or do you need me to check that oout for you?:mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

That. Is. Amazing. I've always wanted to be a guy. CLOSE ENOUGH. xD

GET SOME TEA. QUENCH YOUR THIRST. I was pretty thirsty from eating pringles, and everytime I eat another pringle I'm thirsty again, and I have to get up and drink from the bathroom tap.

I SWEAR I DID. Stupid computer. :mf_rosetinted: Are you and Clint ok now? :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, had a nice relaxing day drawing Mika. Can't do much better really. :naughty:

I THINK I SHALL. And wait, from the tap? :aah:

Just because shes a talking squirrel with a storm of emotions doesn't make her bad. SHES JUST DIFFERENT OKAY?!

Trolololololoolololooloooololo. :mikacool::mikacool:

*le blanket party!* :das::naughty: oh okay :teehee: and that's good :mikacool:

Let's get the disco lights rolling :das::mikacool:

I THINK I SHALL. And wait' date=' from the tap? :aah:

Let's get the disco lights rolling :das::mikacool:[/quote']

Yeh... I don't bother with cups. It's much much much easier to just put your head straight under the tap, and let the water enter through the power of gravity. :naughty:

Am I really seeing Sarah here? Okay world's end has come, everybody hide, NOW!! :mf_rosetinted::aah: trolololo hi :roftl:

Oh hello Annu :huglove: And yes you are, but don't worry she's only seeing Grace :naughty:

hello for the people that usually come here and have just joined. I have a laptop now meaning webcam,that is all.:mf_rosetinted:

:das:

No' date=' she hasn't. :mikacool: but that sounds bad :huh: I hope you feel better soon! :huglove:

Join the club? Just kidding... I think :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yep :lmao: hurllo :hug::bye:

Good for her :mf_rosetinted: xD Maybe, I don't know just tired of being sick :aah: Hope so too :huglove:

:roftl: Nah. just offended she ignored me thrice :shun: xD

Yeh... I don't bother with cups. It's much much much easier to just put your head straight under the tap, and let the water enter through the power of gravity. :naughty:

Well I guess that is pretty awesome :mf_rosetinted: we got a badass over here :mf_rosetinted:

GET SOME TEA. QUENCH YOUR THIRST. I was pretty thirsty from eating pringles, and everytime I eat another pringle I'm thirsty again, and I have to get up and drink from the bathroom tap.

I SWEAR I DID. Stupid computer. :mf_rosetinted: Are you and Clint ok now? :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, had a nice relaxing day drawing Mika. Can't do much better really. :naughty:

Yeah of course :mf_rosetinted: have you been reading the things between us then? xD but yeah we are. Omg though it was just the worst when I heard him cry over the phone:tears:

Oh nice,I've had a relaxing day too :aah:

Or if your to fancy for nicknames I'll call you Emma.

That is my name.:mf_rosetinted:

I THINK I SHALL. And wait' date=' from the tap? :aah:

Let's get the disco lights rolling :das::mikacool:[/quote']

:das::aah:

I NEED TO KNOW!! Meanie. :humph:

Grace, tell her! She hates me already! :aah:

Oh hello Annu :huglove: And yes you are, but don't worry she's only seeing Grace :naughty:

Good for her :mf_rosetinted: xD Maybe, I don't know just tired of being sick :aah: Hope so too :huglove:

:roftl: Nah. just offended she ignored me thrice :shun: xD

:huglove:

Lolololol I screamed at her to stop ignoring people :mf_rosetinted: xD

:shocked::lmfao::lmfao: you always wanted to be a guy eh? but what of that problem of having a boner and needing to pee?:lmfao:

Oh hello Annu :huglove: And yes you are' date=' but don't worry she's only seeing Grace :naughty:

:roftl: Nah. just offended she ignored me thrice :shun: xD[/quote']

:teehee:

Well I guess that is pretty awesome :mf_rosetinted: we got a badass over here :mf_rosetinted:

Well of course it is. :mf_rosetinted: I'M THE HIPPEST BADASSEST GAL IN TOWN. Don't you do anything riskay like that? :das:

Yeah of course :mf_rosetinted: have you been reading the things between us then? xD but yeah we are. Omg though it was just the worst when I heard him cry over the phone:tears:

Oh nice' date='I've had a relaxing day too :aah:

That is my name.:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

No? :blink: It's just that you said something hadn't gone right between the two of you, and since you are going to ring him or something, I'm guessing it's all ok again?

Aaaaw no did you? But I'm glad you are better now :huglove:

:shocked::lmfao::lmfao: you always wanted to be a guy eh? but what of that problem of having a boner and needing to pee?:lmfao:

:teehee:

Ohohomm that doesn't matter, I can deal with that :mf_rosetinted: xDD

Well of course it is. :mf_rosetinted: I'M THE HIPPEST BADASSEST GAL IN TOWN. Don't you do anything riskay like that? :das:

No? :blink: It's just that you said something hadn't gone right between the two of you, and since you are going to ring him or something, I'm guessing it's all ok again?

Riskay? Hmm..... I don't use the five second rule when I'm eating and I've dropped a cracker. :mikacool:

Oh yeah,sorry forgot I had said. Well he rang me last night and the night before that the first time was to cheer me up a bit since I had been crying and was upset.

yeah,he got really upset cos he had upset me,since I hear him crying it made me cry too >.>