Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

traitor of MFC :mikacool: no we don't talk enough, 24/7 isn't really enough :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

well..poor deer, bear, bat, donkey, lion and many poor other animals too if it's about us... :naughty:

edit: still da poorest is lion i think :itsok:

oh come on I'm da famous Fortune of tinychat :mikacool::roftl:

Oooh I see ur username when u talk to my sis on tiny. Its Fortune. Fortune' If you wanna go fancy.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

traitor of MFC :mikacool: no we don't talk enough, 24/7 isn't really enough :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

well..poor deer, bear, bat, donkey, lion and many poor other animals too if it's about us... :naughty:

edit: still da poorest is lion i think :itsok:

oh come on I'm da famous Fortune of tinychat :mikacool::roftl:

*cries* well actually its true, I kinda am, I only come here on my own when I'm really bored :aah: 24/7 in virtual world really isn't enough. 24/7 in reality would satisfy me. :mf_rosetinted:

We'll open a zoo of weird animals :naughty: Lion is the poorest because it's actually human :teehee:

MARRY ME FINALLY :mf_rosetinted:

*cries* well actually its true, I kinda am, I only come here on my own when I'm really bored :aah: 24/7 in virtual world really isn't enough. 24/7 in reality would satisfy me. :mf_rosetinted:

We'll open a zoo of weird animals :naughty: Lion is the poorest because it's actually human :teehee:

MARRY ME FINALLY :mf_rosetinted:

agree. :mf_rosetinted: imagine the iih-aah bat story in reality. :mf_rosetinted: we'd still be laughing. :naughty:

I can't marry ya D: you're too far away from London :mf_rosetinted:

Well then Sarah I see youre trolling. :mikacool: and hello all! :bye:

you see her trollin' you hatin'. muahahha she still managed to join MFC:mikacool:

What time is it over there? Its only 5pm over here.:blink:

2am exactly :naughty:

agree. :mf_rosetinted: imagine the iih-aah bat story in reality. :mf_rosetinted: we'd still be laughing. :naughty:

I can't marry ya D: you're too far away from London :mf_rosetinted:

I'd choke if I laughed like that on my own PLUS saw you laughing too :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: I will swim over that stupid sea :shun:

NO I WILL MURDER YOU SLOWLY, you always say u go sleep and then I'm sad and leave and you go chat to others til 6 am :tears::shun:

okay no you know i wont murder you. :mf_rosetinted:

because you're dead too then :pinkbow: (this smiley reminds me of someone btw... )

WELL I haven't stayed till 6.. I stayed till 4 and it was when I was hiding under the blankets :aah: and couldn't sleep but today I woke up early, AT 12! so I'm sleepy :mikacool:

I helped her join too cos I'm da mastah troll :naughty: :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

you said you didn't want to.. :mikacool: