Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear, it's like you said you've never seen Cinderella or something.

Not an excuse. Mrš bars are...♥

You're making me jealous. I still can't find one. STILL. :aah: I figure the only other hope I have is Whole Foods. They sell marmite, so why not imported candy? :mf_rosetinted: xD

I haven't seen Cinderella before

:lmao:

Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, PLEASE tell me you're trolling.

You're making me jealous. I still can't find one. STILL. :aah: I figure the only other hope I have is Whole Foods. They sell marmite' date=' so why not imported candy? :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

That's because America sucks. Not that we're much better, but we have mrš bars and snow. Which I can't go out on. Because everything hurts. #ScrewYouWorld

No I haven't :aah:

tumblr_mb9xngzMjH1roie3j.gif

Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, PLEASE tell me you're trolling.

That's because America sucks. Not that we're much better, but we have mrš bars and snow. Which I can't go out on. Because everything hurts. #ScrewYouWorld

I can't even. Virginia never gets snow. And I'm fairly certain it's just us, because Rachel up there in NY gets plenty of snow in winter from what I can tell.. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my god, suicide. I'm not even going to ask about Alice in Wonderland, it would be too much to handle.

*mentally goes back to Friday*

Then I'm going to ask for you. Rachel for the love of all that is holy please tell me you've seen Alice In Wonderland. Doesn't matter which version, but PLEASE TELL ME YOU'VE SEEN IT. :aah:

tumblr_mb9xngzMjH1roie3j.gif

I can't even. Virginia never gets snow. And I'm fairly certain it's just us' date=' because Rachel up there in NY gets plenty of snow in winter from what I can tell.. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Blow us? Ooooh, she's from NY...I swear, if I ever do get to there, I'll just enter the Plaza, spend a minute in the foyer and get the duck out.

Oh my god, suicide. I'm not even going to ask about Alice in Wonderland, it would be too much to handle.

*mentally goes back to Friday*

I swear I'm not trolling

Don't worry I've seen that

Blow us? Ooooh, she's from NY...I swear, if I ever do get to there, I'll just enter the Plaza, spend a minute in the foyer and get the duck out.

It's fabulous from what I remember. Just be careful not to go down any back alleys, you'll get yo ass mugged. XD

I swear I'm not trolling

Don't worry I've seen that

Which version?

Oh, and I have to ask (even though I'm 97% positive I know the answer) if you read and what your favourite book is.

It's fabulous from what I remember. Just be careful not to go down any back alleys' date=' you'll get yo ass mugged. XD[/quote']

Oh go to hell.

Which version?

Oh, and I have to ask (even though I'm 97% positive I know the answer) if you read and what your favourite book is.

Oh go to hell.

Already there, remember? And I'm being serious, my father lived in Buffalo for years and we still have family friends down there- sometimes one must be careful. :mf_rosetinted:XD

which one have you seen.

Which version?

Oh' date=' and I have to ask (even though I'm 97% positive I know the answer) if you read and what your favourite book is.

Oh go to hell.[/quote']

The one they just came out with , it was the one that had Johnny depp