Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But don't you 'hate' Johnny Depp? And you haven't answered my question.

And what Disney (I mean original Disney, not the s*it they're playing on TV now) movies have you actually seen?

*cough* Rachel, answer sbbb's questions. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/08/alice-in-wonderland-sequel-disney-screenplay_n_2263229.html

tumblr_limhdfxpb61qf6fib.gif

0f535aec6ed435265d448448536cf4c14b49d11.gif

OH MY GOD HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS FKGHJERJKLGHUERLUIGHNERILUGRLEGJINERKČGJINRKILRJITRHZJGRTKJGNHB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING RKFHRKIGTH I AM SO GONNA WAKE UP WITHOUT A VOICE TOMORROW BUT WHO GIVES A DUCK EGHJRK3LHK3RIČJGROQ3TJKQRILČJ

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/08/alice-in-wonderland-sequel-disney-screenplay_n_2263229.html

tumblr_limhdfxpb61qf6fib.gif

0f535aec6ed435265d448448536cf4c14b49d11.gif

OH MY GOD HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS FKGHJERJKLGHUERLUIGHNERILUGRLEGJINERKČGJINRKILRJITRHZJGRTKJGNHB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING RKFHRKIGTH I AM SO GONNA WAKE UP WITHOUT A VOICE TOMORROW BUT WHO GIVES A DUCK EGHJRK3LHK3RIČJGROQ3TJKQRILČJ

...no. NO. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO! WHY OHMYGOD WHY WOULD OH MY GOD

tumblr_m8ro669bcV1qhk6l1.gif

That means I'm not late. Meaning they posted that today and I just accidentally found it. *faints*

Ehehehehehehehehe what a stroke of luck! :teehee:

WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU NOT HAPPY??? KDJRHFKRJIČQOJOČJIOJČŠČ-hjoičjohjOIHJIOHJNIOHGIORGUH

SEQUELS PAK **** UP! I WAS ALREADY IFFY ON THE FIRST REMAKE, NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK I MEAN WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO IT HOW IS THIS EVER GOING TO KRISKUFKDHR MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD IS AT RISK AND STAKE! :shocked::shocked: PANIC MODE ACTIVATED :shocked:

Ehehehehehehehehe what a stroke of luck! :teehee:

SEQUELS PAK **** UP! I WAS ALREADY IFFY ON THE FIRST REMAKE' date=' NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO THINK I MEAN WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO IT HOW IS THIS EVER GOING TO KRISKUFKDHR MY WHOLE CHILDHOOD IS AT RISK AND STAKE! :shocked::shocked: PANIC MODE ACTIVATED :shocked:[/quote']

..you don't trust Tim Burton? That is it, I am not talking to you.