Say Something Random {pt. 25} ~ Snakes and Sunburn

StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..you don't trust Tim Burton? That is it, I am not talking to you.

I would trust him with my soul. But I'm scared. Excited and scared and I don't know if this will go over well... :shocked: and I swear if you go back to shunning me I will gouge my eyes out. :mf_rosetinted:

But don't you 'hate' Johnny Depp? And you haven't answered my question.

And what Disney (I mean original Disney, not the s*it they're playing on TV now) movies have you actually seen?

Since the MFC deleted my first question, it was: do you read and if you do, what's your favourite book?

Now, Rachel, will you please answer? Thank you.

Since the MFC deleted my first question, it was: do you read and if you do, what's your favourite book?

Now, Rachel, will you please answer? Thank you.

My fave book is a picture of freedom and smile its a tie :teehee:

I'm getting out the punny spoon and finding you. When you least expect it... :mikacool:

8901183_orig.jpeg

I'll be waiting:wait:

Then you're not talking to me then I guess

No, I'm talking to you, because you haven't even seen a single decent Disney production and your opinion on my hero does not concern me, while Grace here is allegedly his fan and she just insulted him right after I started talking to her.

No, I'm talking to you, because you haven't even seen a single decent Disney production and your opinion on my hero does not concern me, while Grace here is allegedly his fan and she just insulted him right after I started talking to her.

Allegedly. You did not. You. Did. Not. Sure, maybe I was freaking out unnecessarily, but that was the worst thing anyone has ever said to me in my life sljfofoejfkjslwjksnfisndksjdksdkdndkfnkfnkdjdhsjsdnisjdjdjdjddjsn

I like wreak it Ralph

I said original, pay attention. That means: Alice in Wonderland (1951 version), Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Three Little Pigs, Bambi, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, The Aristocats, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty, etc.

I said original, pay attention. That means: Alice in Wonderland (1951 version), Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Three Little Pigs, Bambi, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, The Aristocats, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty, etc.

I guess Snow White cuz they all r garbage :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my god. There really isn't anything I can say right now. It's like arguing with one of those duckface idiots with iPhones that look at you and say 'Ew, is that a book? Reading is so lame, lol YOLO.'.

My work is done ( ps I really haven't seen Cinderella :fisch: )

Goodbye :bye: