Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo guys! I'm Back after a decade XDD what happened? as i see in thread title, you all learned french :naughty:

:OOOO DID YOU DIE TEMPORARILY THEN RISE FROM TEH GRAVE? xD :naughty::hug:

I don't care about corpses and stuff but as soon as it's red and from inside of the body.. :mf_rosetinted:

csjbhdyckjsdhbjscdjbhyjbhscd I wanted to add a gif but it's the only one I didn't upload to photobucket :doh: I'll try to do it later :teehee:

I think the last time I saw it was .. five years ago :roftl: but it keeps appearing on 9gag so I remember it :aah:

I guess I've just never been bothered by gore :aah: actually I watch stuff with blood and guts for fun, so.. xD

Yes yes do it later then I WILL BE WAITING :roftl:

klkdfj;odij 9gag. Thanks for reminding me of another thing to distract myself from real work with. :das:

:OOOO DID YOU DIE TEMPORARILY THEN RISE FROM TEH GRAVE? xD :naughty::hug:

I guess I've just never been bothered by gore :aah: actually I watch stuff with blood and guts for fun' date=' so.. xD

Yes yes do it later then I WILL BE WAITING :roftl:

klkdfj;odij 9gag. Thanks for reminding me of another thing to distract myself from real work with. :das:[/quote']

oh. kay. :roftl: I hate these vet shows where they cut around on dogs and ZOOOOM right into the wound, well yay. :aah:

Okay okay :naughty:

It's eating my life, yet I haven't missed a post in a year :mf_rosetinted:

oh. kay. :roftl: I hate these vet shows where they cut around on dogs and ZOOOOM right into the wound, well yay. :aah:

Okay okay :naughty:

It's eating my life, yet I haven't missed a post in a year :mf_rosetinted:

I've never seen a show like that, but it sounds a bit weird :naughty:

:teehee:

So it's like how Tumblr is to me :roftl::mikacool:

LOLOOOOOLLOLOLL xDDDDDDD :lmfao: You sound a very dangerous person! I should keep robbing alone :mf_rosetinted:

Me? Dangerous? :mf_rosetinted: Well I cry more at dogs dying than at kind-of-friends.. :naughty: But I'm really really scared of guns and umm.. the thing with which you sew trees in half, it's got an engine and stuff.. i forgot the name :aah:

Oh hey,good to see you back here:original:

Thank you lovely Emma! :huglove:

Me? Dangerous? :mf_rosetinted: Well I cry more at dogs dying than at kind-of-friends.. :naughty: But I'm really really scared of guns and umm.. the thing with which you sew trees in half, it's got an engine and stuff.. i forgot the name :aah:

only scared of guns and that sewing thing? well it does't mean that you don't kill people at all! maybe you kill them with other tools, like... a knife :aah::aah:

Thank you lovely Emma! :huglove:

only scared of guns and that sewing thing? well it does't mean that you don't kill people at all! maybe you kill them with other tools, like... a knife :aah::aah:

Maybe, yeah :mf_rosetinted: But that's just imagination, you know, we all get caught someday :roftl: Plus it's bad karma aaand other people will start disliking you :teehee: And talking about death is far more fun than actually causing it:aah:

Maybe, yeah :mf_rosetinted: But that's just imagination, you know, we all get caught someday :roftl: Plus it's bad karma aaand other people will start disliking you :teehee: And talking about death is far more fun than actually causing it:aah:

yeah,well causing it is fun too but getting killed by a knife is funnier :naughty: btw, what is the longest sentence you can say in persian? :aah:

yeah,well causing it is fun too but getting killed by a knife is funnier :naughty: btw, what is the longest sentence you can say in persian? :aah:

*coughs* um. good question. u zesht hast, tu vashi hasti.. :roftl: i only know short little funny things :teehee: I knew what 'sit down and eat' means but i'm not sure about 'sit' :aah:

*coughs* um. good question. u zesht hast, tu vashi hasti.. :roftl: i only know short little funny things :teehee: I knew what 'sit down and eat' means but i'm not sure about 'sit' :aah:

hahhaha xD to vahshi hasti is a good sentence! use it a lot :thumb_yello::aah: well tell me how to sit, i correct you !

Aha no problem,how're you?

fine, thanks! :D sitting with my grandparents and watching a turkish tv show about ottoman kingdom!! and feeling sleepy!! how are you? :teehee:

hahhaha xD to vahshi hasti is a good sentence! use it a lot :thumb_yello::aah: well tell me how to sit, i correct you !

fine, thanks! :D sitting with my grandparents and watching a turkish tv show about ottoman kingdom!! and feeling sleepy!! how are you? :teehee:

Yeaah, I noticed my friend calling her sisters vashi ALL THE TIME :aah: umm is it like vishi? :aah: really i have no clue :blink: and to eat is bokho u know that crhchr sound :aah: their mother gives me food all the time :blink: AND SO MUCH! and she gets annoyed when i dont eat it :roftl:

Ah good. I'm alright I suppose,just sat here listening to Mika,texting my aunt telling her how to work windows 8 :aah: texting my boyfriend too.

Yeaah, I noticed my friend calling her sisters vashi ALL THE TIME :aah: umm is it like vishi? :aah: really i have no clue :blink: and to eat is bokho u know that crhchr sound :aah: their mother gives me food all the time :blink: AND SO MUCH! and she gets annoyed when i dont eat it :roftl:

oh no it's vaHshi! and "a" here is like "a"pple! and it's bokhor!! hahaha is their mother persian too? cuz you know persians make a lot of food and they also eat a lot! have you tried persian food? :teehee:

oh no it's vaHshi! and "a" here is like "a"pple! and it's bokhor!! hahaha is their mother persian too? cuz you know persians make a lot of food and they also eat a lot! have you tried persian food? :teehee:

See? :aah: I only know how it's said and its mainly for entertaining their persian friends :roftl: Yeah, they're all Persian, and no I haven't tried it, I've been STUFFED with it :naughty: I always feel like a huge round ball there:mf_rosetinted: I love their huge, thin breads, theyre like as huge as three pizzas O.O and tea tea tea tea, yoghurt with cucumbers, chicken meat and theres so much oil everywhere :teehee: I've also noticed that it's all not really salty :blink: