Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

my life sucks right now, but without it everything would be great... :huh: you? :huglove:

Awe sad to hear :huh: And don't think like that, it will get better soon! :huglove: Drawing my swm drawing and well, know one will get it unless I explain it :aah:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How are ya? :)

Tired :aah: You? :teehee:

:huglove:

this sounds so crazy, but sometimes, i hope that The Doctor would be true and he would get me out from here... But everyone can dream, right?

Doesn't sound that crazy to me, and who knows maybe he's out there somewhere looking at us :teehee:

Tired :aah: You? :teehee:

Doesn't sound that crazy to me, and who knows maybe he's out there somewhere looking at us :teehee:

the weirdest part is that my grandmother used to tell me stories about a doctor, who she had met, who is very old and very kind and he helps people, before she died and i really knew that she didn't watch Doctor Who...

the weirdest part is that my grandmother used to tell me stories about a doctor, who she had met, who is very old and very kind and he helps people, before she died and i really knew that she didn't watch Doctor Who...

That's interesting, wonder who she meant? :teehee:

oh gawd, this just sounds so crazy... This makes me feel like i'm totally insane (what i really am :mikacool: xD) but still... These stories about this doctor have been haunting in my mind for ages. I want to find out who is this doctor.

No it doesn't, well it's very unlikely, but I like the idea of him being somewhere out there :teehee:

I want to know too now.

No it doesn't, well it's very unlikely, but I like the idea of him being somewhere out there :teehee:

I want to know too now.

i like the idea too, so that's why i keep believing in it. (feels like i'm saying that thootfairy is real xD)

i maybe remember one of her stories about doctor. Give me a moment... *after 5 minutes of thinking.* here we go. (and this begins with that lame old once a upon time-thing xD)

Once a upon time there was a Doctor. He was very old, very kind and very very different man than us. He had saved our world many times, but no one didn't remember him, because he keeps changing. He lives on a cloud, right above every country of Earth, and he has a spaceship.

Every story started with that, i only remember that so far. And it sounds so much like Doctor Who. But i believe her in that, that her mother told her these stories and she have met that doctor. Aaaaargh i want to know who he is! :aah:

okay, maybe i go sleep. :mikacool: *cough 4:15am cough* :roftl:

EDIT: Or maybe not... :mikacool:

I was going to say the same. We need to sleep :mf_rosetinted: xD

i like the idea too, so that's why i keep believing in it. (feels like i'm saying that thootfairy is real xD)

i maybe remember one of her stories about doctor. Give me a moment... *after 5 minutes of thinking.* here we go. (and this begins with that lame old once a upon time-thing xD)

Once a upon time there was a Doctor. He was very old, very kind and very very different man than us. He had saved our world many times, but no one didn't remember him, because he keeps changing. He lives on a cloud, right above every country of Earth, and he has a spaceship.

Every story started with that, i only remember that so far. And it sounds so much like Doctor Who. But i believe her in that, that her mother told her these stories and she have met that doctor. Aaaaargh i want to know who he is! :aah:

Who says she isn't? :shun: xD

:shocked: That really sounds like the doctor, wow! And she never seen it? I want to know who he is!!! :aah:

I was going to say the same. We need to sleep :mf_rosetinted: xD

Who says she isn't? :shun: xD

:shocked: That really sounds like the doctor, wow! And she never seen it? I want to know who he is!!! :aah:

or do we? :mikacool: XD

i don't know xD

i knoooooooow!!! I don't know have she seen the spaceship but, for sure she have seen that doctor. We have to find out who he is!

or do we? :mikacool: XD

i don't know xD

i knoooooooow!!! I don't know have she seen the spaceship but, for sure she have seen that doctor. We have to find out who he is!

Well not according to Rachel :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes we have to!