Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

*wat* xD

It's depressing that he died on the exact day. :aah:

Darn. xD We had chickens when I was little and yeah...soup. I've had cats and chickens and that's it. :aah:

Awwwwwwwww. :333 That must have been awesome. :teehee:

No! :aah: See, this is the ultimate gif which perfectly describes my life since last year:

tumblr_m3zcstRMuM1r6hfroo17_r3_250.gif:roftl:

My teacher is awesome, I love him. He's kinda lost, but he's very sweet and fun and just a great class teacher. :teehee:

yeahh :blink: you killed him eh? :mf_rosetinted:

soup?? made of chickens? :tears: i loved my chickens, i had one on my lap in the garden and it ate my ice cream :aah:

whaaat, why so much? :aah: how can you hate it :'D

awwwh, we had one like that, he did elle me dit in class and we analyzed the song etc just bcz he knew I liked mika and he liked him too! :teehee: I was so excited, I had to tell his whole life story :aah:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sure I'm shrinking, so I get what they're thinking.:aah:

You guys have the perfect height difference! It's so comforting. I have no clue where I got my height from. My mother is very short and my father is fairly short. My grandfather is pretty tall, so maybe there.

:aah:

Haha maybe..I'm up to my dad's shoulders that's how tall I am against him:mf_rosetinted:

Just randomly asking,would you like to see Alex? (Be warned the photo Iwill show,he looks really odd in xD) =3

Trust me I am :naughty: xD

Ah okay, but can you work so you get a higher procent? Woho for that, I'm giving up the highest grade in chemistry right now by sitting here...

I have less than 4 days, but I can certainly try!

:aah:

Haha maybe..I'm up to my dad's shoulders that's how tall I am against him:mf_rosetinted:

Just randomly asking,would you like to see Alex? (Be warned the photo Iwill show,he looks really odd in xD) =3

Wow! Your father is tall!!

I would LOVE to see Alex!

I know and people are saying I'm still growing but I don't think so..maybe they are getting smaller:aah:

I mean obviously he is a still bit taller..but not too bad =3 Oh right,I think I just took the tall side off of my dad since he is tall. Ha my boyfriend is taller than his friend Alex and I am somewhat taller than him too,poor Alex :lmfao:

Say what?

Don't you have that in the uk? :aah: You have one size for the length of hte jeans and one for the weist.

I have less than 4 days, but I can certainly try!

Wow! Your father is tall!!

I would LOVE to see Alex!

I'm not sure what height he is but yeah he is tall =3

aha here

It's Alex xD He's Dutch btw =3

263367_256010087762341_6027602_n.jpg

Don't you have that in the uk? :aah: You have one size for the length of hte jeans and one for the weist.

Yeah there is the waist then leg length,I can get my size but never the leg length :L

aha here

Yeah there is the waist then leg length,I can get my size but never the leg length :L

Oooooh!!! He's cute!!!!

Guess it's pretty hard then :huh:

Yeah, but life goes on.

aha here

Whyn not the leg length? :/

Oooooh!!! He's cute!!!!

Yeah, but life goes on.

:lmfao:

This was about the decent pic of him I could find on his fb but yeah he has facial hair now =3

Would it seem odd that I have him on fb now? Clint (my boyfriend) found ou that we were talking and I think he got a tad bit jealous xD (not sure why,we only talked about when all three of us were here in my town xD)

Whyn not the leg length? :/

As most shops only sell regular leg length I need long leg length due to being so tall,so most times Ineed to order jeans. It just depends on which shop,a shop called Next does long leg length in the store as well as online then again that's in the bigger stores,one in my town doesn't do it:no:

It does but unfortunately the grades will decide your destiny at least here, don't know how it is in USA...

It does. It chooses which uni you get into, but I don't have too much going for me, so I try not to take everything too seriously. Happiness is imortant. I spent so much of my life unhappy, that I just refuse to be too sad now.:aah:

It does. It chooses which uni you get into, but I don't have too much going for me, so I try not to take everything too seriously. Happiness is imortant. I spent so much of my life unhappy, that I just refuse to be too sad now.:aah:

Sounds like a great motto! I'll take after it :aah:

That actually sounds good xD I want ice cream but I forgot to say to mum to get some:doh:

1/8 sugar cup

1/8 flour cup

1 1/4 tablespoon of cocoa

3/4 tablespoon of water

Mix well

Microwave 1 minute

and you can add ice cream on top

all of this in a mug

I was serious :aah:

:thumb_yello: It definitly helps keep you positive!

:D

:lmfao:

This was about the decent pic of him I could find on his fb but yeah he has facial hair now =3

Would it seem odd that I have him on fb now? Clint (my boyfriend) found ou that we were talking and I think he got a tad bit jealous xD (not sure why,we only talked about when all three of us were here in my town xD)

As most shops only sell regular leg length I need long leg length due to being so tall,so most times Ineed to order jeans. It just depends on which shop,a shop called Next does long leg length in the store as well as online then again that's in the bigger stores,one in my town doesn't do it:no:

That's why you should go to Gina Tricot or HM they have at least up to 34, probably longer.

1/8 sugar cup

1/8 flour cup

1 1/4 tablespoon of cocoa

3/4 tablespoon of water

Mix well

Microwave 1 minute

and you can add ice cream on top

all of this in a mug

I was serious :aah:

Tried it ones, it was disgusting :aah:

Tried it ones, it was disgusting :aah:

HAHAHA :aah: you can add sugar and water as much as you want to make it taste better, if you make it like the exact recipe, yes it tastes like crap haaaa

EDIT: YOU PROBABLY FORGOT THE ICE CREAM ON TOP :aah:

If you are meaning H&M then I rarely go in that shop...as for the other never heard of it xD

H&M, HM no differences.. You should almost all my cloths are from HM :aah:

Never , hm maybe you don't have it :aah:

14_img3.gif

HAHAHA :aah: you can add sugar and water as much as you want to make it taste better, if you make it like the exact recipe, yes it tastes like crap haaaa

EDIT: YOU PROBABLY FORGOT THE ICE CREAM ON TOP :aah:

I did :aah: But don't think it would have helped, it tasted like rubber xD