Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

I suppose. I think I would be so annoyed. You trust them so much, then boom. They blow it.

It was from my f*cking school, too. They gave me a ticket outside of school hours, and my job wasn't even that bad. I was parked in a totally sperate lot. asdfhjklsdhjfskl I'm so annoyed. I'm going in to fight it on Tuesday.

Yeah, but that name makes my skin crawl. Like, no.

I've never been able to get caught up over things like that. I forgive too easily.

That's right Micah boo, stick it to da man. :mikacool:

I don't think I've heard a name that I hate.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never been able to get caught up over things like that. I forgive too easily.

That's right Micah boo' date=' stick it to da man. :mikacool:

I don't think I've heard a name that I hate.[/quote']

That's true. But I never forgive all the way. I always remember.

Damn right!! No one gives me a ticket!

Seriously? I'm so judgemental though... There's lots of things I hate.:aah:

That's true. But I never forgive all the way. I always remember.

Damn right!! No one gives me a ticket!

Seriously? I'm so judgemental though... There's lots of things I hate.:aah:

Well for me, it depends.. but if you mean alot to me, I can and will forgive you and agree to myself to completely let go of whatever it is. Because truth be told, I'm selfish and can't stand to deal with pain or distance over something I'd easier ignore.

:mf_rosetinted: badass micah is badass. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't hate very much. Even if I say I hate it, chances are I just like it significantly less than things I enjoy. :aah:

Well for me' date=' it depends.. but if you mean alot to me, I can and will forgive you and agree to myself to completely let go of whatever it is. Because truth be told, I'm selfish and can't stand to deal with pain or distance over something I'd easier ignore.

:mf_rosetinted: badass micah is badass. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't hate very much. Even if I say I hate it, chances are I just like it significantly less than things I enjoy. :aah:[/quote']

Even if you mean nothing to them? Even if you were just part of a terrible, nasty plan?

*insert sound of riot*

That's impressive!

Even if you mean nothing to them? Even if you were just part of a terrible, nasty plan?

*insert sound of riot*

That's impressive!

I would then proceed to lay down, sob my eyes out, and feel an extreme amount of pain. But I would be itching to forgive them if they ever asked for a forgiveness. Just itching for it.

*Muse's Uprising and Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It are blasted from every nearby speaker*

It stems from indifference and selfishness, but hey. As an old man on America's Got Talent once sung to the masses, "whatcha gonna do"?

Tell me :das: :das: :das:

be ready to crack up :roftl:

so, i was walking somewhere in Britain, no idea where, but anyways. There was a huge glassbox and it was made of glass doors and there was some kind of alien inside. I was walking around the box and then Jack Harkness arrived there, and he said that we have to keep the alien inside. We tried to keep it inside, but it ran away and started to chase us. We ran around the city and that song, 500 miles, was playing somewhere all the time :aah:. When we were running, did Amy and Rory come there out of nowhere and then we all fighted against the alien. I don't know did we win it cos i waked up before it. :mf_rosetinted: But oh my gawd i loved that dream though it was weird :aah:

I would then proceed to lay down' date=' sob my eyes out, and feel an extreme amount of pain. But I would be itching to forgive them if they ever asked for a forgiveness. Just itching for it.

*Muse's Uprising and Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It are blasted from every nearby speaker*

It stems from indifference and selfishness, but hey. As an old man on America's Got Talent once sung to the masses, "whatcha gonna do"?[/quote']

I can understand that.

tumblr_mgrlu4Qr4M1rdspfmo1_500.jpg

It is what it is. And wwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

What's it actually about? :roftl: Oh' date=' gotcha. good. :wink2:

Well it poses a risk for the buses and transportation here. Since we don't often get snow we aren't as prepared and it's deemed dangerous for drivers on the ice I guess :dunno:[/quote']

Well they just cancel the busses here instead of the schools when it's too dangerous to drive. Which happens like once a year. There's no reason to close the whole school just because 20% can't come.

Yeah..I remember it being really cold in my maths class last time it was bad snow :L

Hey hey naughty gurl :teehee:

They've just told us it's going to freeze because they won't do anything during the time they are renovating the school.

be ready to crack up :roftl:

so, i was walking somewhere in Britain, no idea where, but anyways. There was a huge glassbox and it was made of glass doors and there was some kind of alien inside. I was walking around the box and then Jack Harkness arrived there, and he said that we have to keep the alien inside. We tried to keep it inside, but it ran away and started to chase us. We ran around the city and that song, 500 miles, was playing somewhere all the time :aah:. When we were running, did Amy and Rory come there out of nowhere and then we all fighted against the alien. I don't know did we win it cos i waked up before it. :mf_rosetinted: But oh my gawd i loved that dream though it was weird :aah:

Jack Harkness was there and hE DIDN'T TRY TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE? Magic.

I can understand that.

tumblr_mgrlu4Qr4M1rdspfmo1_500.jpg

It is what it is. And wwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

It's ridiculous but I'm not gonna try and change it.

Suddenly everyone is wearing Paramore Riot! T-shirts. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]QW4RUIjOp9k[/YOUTUBE]

Well they just cancel the busses here instead of the schools when it's too dangerous to drive. Which happens like once a year. There's no reason to close the whole school just because 20% can't come.

They've just told us it's going to freeze because they won't do anything during the time they are renovating the school.

Oh right :/

:naughty: Trolololo :naughty: in american schools almost everyone rides the bus. There would be like 2 students in every class, MAYBE. :naughty:

:naughty: Trolololo :naughty: in american schools almost everyone rides the bus. There would be like 2 students in every class' date=' MAYBE. :naughty:[/quote']

But seriously why would you ride the bus? I mean does no one in america live in the same city as the school? :aah:

Jack Harkness was there and hE DIDN'T TRY TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE? Magic.

It's ridiculous but I'm not gonna try and change it.

Suddenly everyone is wearing Paramore Riot! T-shirts. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]QW4RUIjOp9k[/YOUTUBE]

Exactly! If it's you' date=' you shouldn't have to change.

[img']http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43fc46goV1rqfhi2o1_500.gif[/img]

Oh Lord. 'Merica

Wait how far away do people live from the school? :roftl:

It's anywhere from five minutes to an hour or more. When I was in middle school my mom had to drive me for 15 minutes to the bus stop, then it was like an hour ride to the actual school, so.. :aah: Only people who live really close to the school walk or ride bikes to get there (the people who can see school from their house in other words) because roads here are much, much too dangerous to walk on and we don't have sidewalks unless you're in the big city aka richmond, near a uni campus :aah: