Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Her ipad wont charge. And read this. All ive written so far. Each time you get done with a chapter, press the blue arrow. http://www.movellas.com/en/book/read/201211222326354984

dammit. :mf_rosetinted: sorry, can't read now, i have to finish my discourse about Battle of Normandy and Operation Market Garden, and i don't want to write this, but i have to. :aah:

i'm good, writing about Battle of Normandy and Operation Market Garden :roftl: this sucks, i hate history as a school subject xD you?

Ya know what's weird? when I did history I did actually pretty good,I remember getting a good mark in one of the class tests..I never picked it though cos it was boring and yeah why would I wanna know about the past?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine just feeling a bit ill down to this sore throat...first sign of a cold for me usually. I don't want one...I won't even get to be off school cos of it as my mock exams are coming up soon (then again get a week off for studying then..)

Ya know what's weird? when I did history I did actually pretty good,I remember getting a good mark in one of the class tests..I never picked it though cos it was boring and yeah why would I wanna know about the past?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine just feeling a bit ill down to this sore throat...first sign of a cold for me usually. I don't want one...I won't even get to be off school cos of it as my mock exams are coming up soon (then again get a week off for studying then..)

My history was 10 in grades between 4-10 :roftl: but i still hate it :aah:

aww... hope you feel better soon :huglove: