Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my gawd. Nightmare Before Christmas. That movie is so perfect.

it is :wub2:

and... well... nobody asked for it... but... i have to...

me as Sally ^^

549067_4749595255002_64558269_n.jpg

....it took me almost three hours and half a bottle of alcohol to remove permanent marker from my arms and legs :mf_rosetinted:

me as Sally ^^

....it took me almost three hours and half a bottle of alcohol to remove permanent marker from my arms and legs :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: That's fabulous! What were dressed for?

me as Sally ^^

Thats amazing!!! :shocked:

:mf_rosetinted:

14039_600.gif

Hey. That girl has blonde hair. It's obvious he wished I was there, but couldn't get ahold of me, so replaced me with another blonde girl.:mf_rosetinted:

On the other hand, hot damn. That whole video. Hot. Damn.

for the musical based on The Nightmare Before Christmas, i performed as Sally :arf2: it's a backstage photo, before going on stage

WooooOww!! Impressive! Were you in a traveling theater, or a city based production? I worked with Broadway for a bit. I love theater!

Hey. That girl has blonde hair. It's obvious he wished I was there, but couldn't get ahold of me, so replaced me with another blonde girl.:mf_rosetinted:

On the other hand, hot damn. That whole video. Hot. Damn.

You wish:mf_rosetinted:

People didn't like the video but I actually loved it maybe not right away but still

WooooOww!! Impressive! Were you in a traveling theater, or a city based production? I worked with Broadway for a bit. I love theater!

well, it was just one show u.u at my town and for free. we were suppoused to repeat it at least once but well :doh:

woow Broadway amazing *.*

You wish:mf_rosetinted:

People didn't like the video but I actually loved it maybe not right away but still

It's true.:mikacool:

I don't get how people couldn't like it!! It's totally beautiful and perfect!!

well, it was just one show u.u at my town and for free. we were suppoused to repeat it at least once but well :doh:

woow Broadway amazing *.*

That's really cool! I do a lot of theater in my town now. I did a play earlier this year called You Can't Take It With You, and we're doing a musical right now called Li'l Abner, but all of our leads did a walk out, so I don't know if it's still on.:aah: Yeah!! I worked on their show Titanic! It was aammaazziinngg.