• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ill at my grandparents house and have no contact with the outside world, my phone can't text so relying on wifi :aah:

How's it hanging in hibas crib?

awww babyy. I TEXTED YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU DIDNT REPLY SO I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME AND I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP :mf_rosetinted: Also, sorry I didnt reply to the previous text message, I totes forgot. Then I reset my phone and everything was gone :aah:

hibas crib :mf_rosetinted::lmfao: dont know why I found that so funny. hurhurhur :freak:

It's hanging like an apple from a tree that has been eaten by worms and is about to fall from the tree.

OK, that kinda sounds depressing, it was meant to be :mf_rosetinted:

It's hanging like a happy cherry in a tree. WHERE HAS THE SUNGLASSES MAN GONE oh well, this'll have to do :glasses2:

I hope you feel better soon xoxoxoxoxxxisdckhsjbchjxx

awww babyy. I TEXTED YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU DIDNT REPLY SO I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME AND I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP :mf_rosetinted: Also, sorry I didnt reply to the previous text message, I totes forgot. Then I reset my phone and everything was gone :aah:

hibas crib :mf_rosetinted::lmfao: dont know why I found that so funny. hurhurhur :freak:

It's hanging like an apple from a tree that has been eaten by worms and is about to fall from the tree.

OK, that kinda sounds depressing, it was meant to be :mf_rosetinted:

It's hanging like a happy cherry in a tree. WHERE HAS THE SUNGLASSES MAN GONE oh well, this'll have to do :glasses2:

I hope you feel better soon xoxoxoxoxxxisdckhsjbchjxx

Oh no YOU SEE THAT IS WHAT I FEARED :crybaby: I would never hate you even if you turned into an apple on a tree forever. Luckily you won't be.

Baby I hate that you feel that. Please remember that one day soon the apple will grow into a bigger better tree and it will be sunny. :huglove:

I hope you do tooooooo :glasses3: xoxoxoxoxixoxoxoxoxox

Oh no YOU SEE THAT IS WHAT I FEARED :crybaby: I would never hate you even if you turned into an apple on a tree forever. Luckily you won't be.

Baby I hate that you feel that. Please remember that one day soon the apple will grow into a bigger better tree and it will be sunny. :huglove:

I hope you do tooooooo :glasses3: xoxoxoxoxixoxoxoxoxox

Haha, I was lying, so it's ok :pinkbow: MWHAHUKAGJASDGJASDHJ omg hyper i thhink the tea i drank has made me hypes :freak: No, really, I'm in surprisingly good mood :aah: It wasnt meant to be depressing, I was just thinking of hanging things and that apple story came into my head and then I though 'woahhh das deeeeeepp' :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: I'm in a crraazzzyyy moooodododododododddoodoo :freak: but thanks lxxxoxoxoxoxooxxxxdj

THE GLASSES :glasses3:

PS whenever I see sheepy stuff, I always think of you now :aah::naughty:

I like that.

You do? :das:

Haha, I was lying, so it's ok :pinkbow: MWHAHUKAGJASDGJASDHJ omg hyper i thhink the tea i drank has made me hypes :freak: No, really, I'm in surprisingly good mood :aah: It wasnt meant to be depressing, I was just thinking of hanging things and that apple story came into my head and then I though 'woahhh das deeeeeepp' :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: I'm in a crraazzzyyy moooodododododododddoodoo :freak: but thanks lxxxoxoxoxoxooxxxxdj

Oh my gosh you are a leetle cray tonight :floor:

Who wouldn't? :das:

Oh my gosh you are a leetle cray tonight :floor:

:o:mikadas:

:mf_rosinted:

:glasses2::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses2::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3: :glasses3: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

SMILEY FIGHT. Too bad youre only allowed 20 images, I had to kill your smiley. So I won already >:---D

Who wouldn't? :das:

...............................................:lmfao:

:o:mikadas:

:glasses2::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses2::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3::mf_rosetinted::glasses3: :glasses3: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

SMILEY FIGHT. Too bad youre only allowed 20 images, I had to kill your smiley. So I won already >:---D

...............................................:lmfao:

That failed. OH WAIT, I THINK YOU EDITED IT AS I QUOTED IT.

EDIT: Oh maybe you didn't. Smilie fail on your behalf. :mf_rosetinted: