• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:huglove: What happened? :huh:

A group of boys insisted on throwing snowballs at me and my friend but I was mostly the one that got hit...and they did actually hurt since it is now snow along with ice..nearly had one hit my face but it just missed,this was when going out for lunch got hit by one when heading back in to school but only cos they guys in front move so I had no chance really,I actually got hit in the chest by one too by a boy who is actually in my year...and I am in the final year you would think some would of grown up but obviously not,I actually had a go at the first group of boys and I got a lot of looks due to the fact I was shouting but also nearly in tears. And thus be why I never want to go to school when there is snow around because everyone acts like primary school children and just throw snowballs at anyone. Sadly I always seem to be the victim. Oh and I apparently need to go get my photo taken for this yearbook thing but I don't want mine taken as let's be honest hardly anyone is gonna miss me,it's not like am not gonna see them either cos they'll be in the shopping center. And that is what has happened,also actually all this just added to my crap mood since I was already in one due to me and Clint falling out last night all cos I'm a let down and don't make him feel important. Actually did feel like doing something stupid last night due to how useless I am and can't seem to do a thing right.

Sorry about telling you all of this,I mean you will have your own problems so.

A group of boys insisted on throwing snowballs at me and my friend but I was mostly the one that got hit...and they did actually hurt since it is now snow along with ice..nearly had one hit my face but it just missed,this was when going out for lunch got hit by one when heading back in to school but only cos they guys in front move so I had no chance really,I actually got hit in the chest by one too by a boy who is actually in my year...and I am in the final year you would think some would of grown up but obviously not,I actually had a go at the first group of boys and I got a lot of looks due to the fact I was shouting but also nearly in tears. And thus be why I never want to go to school when there is snow around because everyone acts like primary school children and just throw snowballs at anyone. Sadly I always seem to be the victim. Oh and I apparently need to go get my photo taken for this yearbook thing but I don't want mine taken as let's be honest hardly anyone is gonna miss me,it's not like am not gonna see them either cos they'll be in the shopping center. And that is what has happened,also actually all this just added to my crap mood since I was already in one due to me and Clint falling out last night all cos I'm a let down and don't make him feel important. Actually did feel like doing something stupid last night due to how useless I am and can't seem to do a thing right.

Sorry about telling you all of this,I mean you will have your own problems so.

Sorry about your crap day Emma :huh: WHAT CAN I SAY? KIDS ARE ****E.

You'll make up with him though right? :hug:

Yeah...makes it hard to think that after school they either go to college or whatever..

A girl in my french class is sooooooo immature, and she didn't get into any 6th form. Not even into the sixth form at my school, and that's soooo easy to get into :naughty:

She's a meanie.