• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww. How come you are allowed on more then? Is it due to it nearly being Spring break?

Naw, it's just because I got a laptop so no one can really tell me when I'm allowed to use it and when someone else has to. :naughty:

Naw' date=' it's just because I got a laptop so no one can really tell me when I'm allowed to use it and when someone else has to. :naughty:[/quote']

Oooh you have your own laptop now? That's good,I think my mum has realised that I have tricked her in dad in saying I want a laptop for college,I have one and I don't actually need it for college...as if I do anything to do with IT,I can use the colleges imac's.

I did generally want a laptop though and paid half towards it,it's mine. No one else can touch it. Ha.

Oooh you have your own laptop now? That's good,I think my mum has realised that I have tricked her in dad in saying I want a laptop for college,I have one and I don't actually need it for college...as if I do anything to do with IT,I can use the colleges imac's.

I did generally want a laptop though and paid half towards it,it's mine. No one else can touch it. Ha.

Oh, that was clever of you xD It's great having your own computer, I've found, quite useful. My dad got me one so I could use it for school too... I don't know how much actual schoolwork I'll do on it :mikacool:

Oh' date=' that was clever of you xD It's great having your own computer, I've found, quite useful. My dad got me one so I could use it for school too... I don't know how much actual schoolwork I'll do on it :mikacool:[/quote']

I did generally think I would need one but turns out I don't aha. Ah right,yeah I've only done like one essay on mine..I just use the excuse of 'I have no printer,so what would be the point in me working on school work?' aha,my dad has a printer but I'm always afraid he will bite my head off with 'do you know how much it costs for ink!' and I'm like...:boxed:

I did generally think I would need one but turns out I don't aha. Ah right,yeah I've only done like one essay on mine..I just use the excuse of 'I have no printer,so what would be the point in me working on school work?' aha,my dad has a printer but I'm always afraid he will bite my head off with 'do you know how much it costs for ink!' and I'm like...:boxed:

That's just how I feel, the only one in my house with a printer is my mom and it takes hours of begging just to print off even a bookmark :aah:

That's just how I feel' date=' the only one in my house with a printer is my mom and it takes hours of begging just to print off even a bookmark :aah:[/quote']

Ahh,my dad just tells me to go and use the schools ink,which I would just print it off there but half the time the computers up at the library are all taken:doh:

Ahh,my dad just tells me to go and use the schools ink,which I would just print it off there but half the time the computers up at the library are all taken:doh:

All our school's printers are black and white only, so I hate printing things off there ;w;

Changed my avatar after ages :aah:

Hey grace!

Hey! :bye: What's up?

All our school's printers are black and white only' date=' so I hate printing things off there ;w;

Hey! :bye: What's up?[/quote']

We have one coloured printer. You have to ask to use it though or be told by a teacher that like they want whatever you have done in colour,like I am doing a powerpoint and once it's done the teacher might want me to go and print it off in colour,so would have to ask the guy who is charge of it,well in charge of all things computers and stuff.

I had to ask him once to borrow one of the school's cameras:teehee: I then had to go around taking pictures of things in the school,was kinda boring but it got me out my class:naughty:

and it's of you eating a sandwich aha,lovely.

I know. :mf_rosetinted:

All our school's printers are black and white only' date=' so I hate printing things off there ;w;

Hey! :bye: What's up?[/quote']

nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

We have one coloured printer. You have to ask to use it though or be told by a teacher that like they want whatever you have done in colour,like I am doing a powerpoint and once it's done the teacher might want me to go and print it off in colour,so would have to ask the guy who is charge of it,well in charge of all things computers and stuff.

I had to ask him once to borrow one of the school's cameras:teehee: I then had to go around taking pictures of things in the school,was kinda boring but it got me out my class:naughty:

I would love to skip class to take pictures! :teehee: the thing is that I just don't understand photography. Like, what makes a picture good or not good? A picture's a picture. It's always confused me. :blink:

I know. :mf_rosetinted:

nothinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

same :mf_rosetinted:

I would love to skip class to take pictures! :teehee: the thing is that I just don't understand photography. Like' date=' what makes a picture good or not good? A picture's a picture. It's always confused me. :blink:

[/quote']

:lmfao:

I must be into photography cos I can tell what is a crap and good photo usually haha

I'm also a photographer according to this guy at the college interview as photographers have no tan,I haven't got a tan so..:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:lmfao:

I must be into photography cos I can tell what is a crap and good photo usually haha

I'm also a photographer according to this guy at the college interview as photographers have no tan,I haven't got a tan so..:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I'm sure SOME photographers have tans... maybe. xD