• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me is fine,headache though but that's down to not eating much today probably :huh: how is you?

Aww..

Im pretty okay as you could maybe read in the oldlings thread. :original:

Im gooood, i'm good.. :original: Had a practice today at a restaurant as a waitress.. :original: tomorrow again. aNd then I'll hope I will get the job. :original:

and how are you? =)

Haha yeah,am craving a Mcflurry but the one down the shopping centre here will be shut now or near enough shutting :sad:

Awwwww--

Im gooood, i'm good.. :original: Had a practice today at a restaurant as a waitress.. :original: tomorrow again. aNd then I'll hope I will get the job. :original:

and how are you? =)

Awwwww--

Oooh cool! What kind of restaurant is it? :das: Do you get good pay if you get the job? :das:

I'm awesome thanks! KT Tunstall's new album is out tomorrow, so I'm pretty much on a super high. :excite:

Oooh cool! What kind of restaurant is it? :das: Do you get good pay if you get the job? :das:

It's called "Wine Library" :aah:

and not much.. It's minimum salary.. btu days are pretty long and as a waitress i'll get a tip aswell :wink2:

It's called "Wine Library" :aah:

and not much.. It's minimum salary.. btu days are pretty long and as a waitress i'll get a tip aswell :wink2:

I'm guessing it's a wine bar then? :aah:

Oh that's good, it's not nice doing long hours and not getting alot of pay :huh: TIPS ARE GOOD.

I'm guessing it's a wine bar then? :aah:

Oh that's good, it's not nice doing long hours and not getting alot of pay :huh: TIPS ARE GOOD.

Well this typical in Estonia.. :original: but ya.. Tip is good.. :original:

and no.. It's not a bar..:aah: :aah: It's still a restaurant..:aah:

Stopping Clint from seeing me...had a go at him,took all his money off him..I haven't met her yet seems like a really horrible person..

O________o WTf.. O__o How old is Clint?