Ugh.. I cleaned my freakin TINY apartment for like 3,5h.. I''m DEAD.. Atleast it's clean and I'm clean.. Feels sooo gooooood..

Btw, Mair. That gif is just.. WTF?:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in love with a guy you don't like that tried to kiss you and pushed you away? :lmfao:

Yes :blush-anim-cl:

Well he kissed me and kissed him back, but then I pushed him away because I didn't really like him so I didn't want to take it "too far" And now I'm in love with him yes. :blush-anim-cl:

Haha yep:teehee:

Can be a tad bit annoying at times though...cos he doesn't like the music I like so I feel I can't exactly go talking about Mika,Fun. etc:mf_rosetinted:

well you have to split your time, let him talk about his band and then you can talk about yours :wink2:

well you have to split your time, let him talk about his band and then you can talk about yours :wink2:

We end up not aha.

By him asking me if I was going to any other concert I then managed to find out that way that he is also going to a concert in October.

We end up not aha.

By him asking me if I was going to any other concert I then managed to find out that way that he is also going to a concert in October.

Haha :aah: You should talk about Music more!