I have just two teachers to sign my leavers form and I will officially left school after,so doing that tomorrow so partay tomorrow night:das:

Ooh congraats :das: can't wait for next summer so I'll leave school too! :aah: then there comes the uni :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha,I have college to go through with in September :teehee:

Wish I were going to the uni already in september too! but maybe in January I'll pass exams in all the subjects and then I won't have to go to school anymore :aah: or i'll have to stay till summer -.-

Every time I'm here I've been too late to talk to people I miss! Every. Time. OKAY. NEW RULE. FROM NOW ON I'LL BE HERE EVERY DAY. EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE XENIA INTO COMING HERE. (which she probably won't do, but it's worth a shot isn't it? xD) You guyyyyyysssssssss :hug:

Every time I'm here I've been too late to talk to people I miss! Every. Time. OKAY. NEW RULE. FROM NOW ON I'LL BE HERE EVERY DAY. EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE XENIA INTO COMING HERE. (which she probably won't do' date=' but it's worth a shot isn't it? xD) You guyyyyyysssssssss :hug:[/quote']

Grace? :das:

I KNOW YEAH. HOW ARE YAAA? :hug:

**** the school and exams :mf_rosetinted:

I'm faaabulous! *flips hair* :das: Yeah, I know right? Thank god school is finally out. It was getting so tiring, and the best things always seem to happen in the summer. Even though summer pretty much sucks because, you know, sun and heat and stuff. :naughty:

Reunited and it feels so good. :mikacool:

MICAH. DEAR. :hug: Nice to see you show up for this occasion. :naughty:See, it's not so bad after all. :naughty:

I'm faaabulous! *flips hair* :das: Yeah' date=' I know right? Thank god school is finally out. It was getting so tiring, and the best things always seem to happen in the summer. Even though summer pretty much sucks because, you know, sun and heat and stuff. :naughty:

MICAH. DEAR. :hug: Nice to see you show up for this occasion. :naughty:See, it's not so bad after all. :naughty:

:mikacool:

Idk bro. It's not bad when there's only a few of us.

I'm faaabulous! *flips hair* :das: Yeah' date=' I know right? Thank god school is finally out. It was getting so tiring, and the best things always seem to happen in the summer. Even though summer pretty much sucks because, you know, sun and heat and stuff. :naughty:

[/quote']

yeep i know but summer still rules :naughty: I have 1 exam left though... and then moreeee again :doh: actually because I wanted so :mf_rosetinted: if I pass like..8 or so exams I won't go to school next year anymore :pinkbow: that's why I chose to have exams :aah:

what's up? haven't talked for ages :teehee: i miss our tinychats :naughty:

and hello Micah :das:

yeep i know but summer still rules :naughty: I have 1 exam left though... and then moreeee again :doh: actually because I wanted so :mf_rosetinted: if I pass like..8 or so exams I won't go to school next year anymore :pinkbow: that's why I chose to have exams :aah:

what's up? haven't talked for ages :teehee: i miss our tinychats :naughty:

8 OR SO? That's a lot :aah: But then again, for a chance to stop school early, I would do anything. :lmfao:

and not much, just chilling at 3:30 AM :mf_rosetinted: So do I! I've wanted to TinyChat so much lately, we should get together one day. :teehee:

Heeeeeeeeeeeey girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlll!:naughty:

Pfft' date=' it's like I said. No one really comes here anymore, at least not regularly. We can have a fresh start. :mikacool::das:[/quote']

We'll have to see.:mf_rosetinted:

8 OR SO? That's a lot :aah: But then again' date=' for a chance to stop school early, I would do anything. :lmfao:[/quote']

yeah that's why I'm gonna do it too :naughty: I'm not sure how many... Georgian, English, Russian, maths, history, and 2 or 3 dafuq subjects :aah: one was smth like self-defense, other like politics stuff and chemical biotechnology (honestly, I don't ven know what that is :mf_rosetinted: )

last night I was up till 4am *highfive* :aah: yees we should chat someday :das:

yo Micah what's up :das: still like my Tato? :naughty::lmfao:

yeah that's why I'm gonna do it too :naughty: I'm not sure how many... Georgian, English, Russian, maths, history, and 2 or 3 dafuq subjects :aah: one was smth like self-defense, other like politics stuff and chemical biotechnology (honestly, I don't ven know what that is :mf_rosetinted: )

last night I was up till 4am *highfive* :aah: yees we should chat someday :das:

yo Micah what's up :das:

That sounds absolutely insane, so all I can say is good luck to you. :naughty::wink2: Chemical biotechnology though? Really? I don't know what it is either, to be honest. I mean, I do a tiny bit, but it sounds difficult. x'D

Ooh! Fellow night-owl! Ehehehe yes. that would be legen- wait for it- DARY. :teehee:

yo Micah what's up :das: still like my Tato? :naughty::lmfao:

Nothing much! I just got back from a 3 day trip to the city with my family.

Who DOESN'T like your Tato?? He's dreamy!! :wub2::aah:

You know I'm right. :teehee: I may have a crappy gaydar' date=' but that only means my other sense are stronger.[/quote']

Maybe. But they'll be able to see I was here, which sucks after I made such a big scene about never coming back.:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe. But they'll be able to see I was here, which sucks after I made such a big scene about never coming back.:mf_rosetinted:

Eh, screw it! Who cares! It feels nice to reunite for a change! Honestly, if you wanted to leave in the first place, they probably shouldn't care too much about your activities. Just relax, a'ight? Don't let anything get to you. :hug: Basically what I'm saying is #YOLO. And this is actually the first occasion when I haven't been using that phrase sarcastically.

Eh' date=' screw it! Who cares! It feels nice to reunite for a change! Honestly, if you wanted to leave in the first place, they probably shouldn't care too much about your activities. Just relax, a'ight? Don't let anything get to you. :hug:[/quote']

True. Whatever. I'm just going to chill. Make myself at hooooooooome.

So does anyone ever hear from Annu anymore?

True. Whatever. I'm just going to chill. Make myself at hooooooooome.

So does anyone ever hear from Annu anymore?

I was talking to her on facebook a few months ago.. I see her on there often enough but I haven't talked with her in awhile! The last time we did it was about this crazy dream she had about Jack Harkness... :lmao:

That sounds absolutely insane' date=' so all I can say is good luck to you. :naughty::wink2: Chemical biotechnology though? [i']Really?[/i] I don't know what it is either, to be honest. I mean, I do a tiny bit, but it sounds difficult. x'D

Ooh! Fellow night-owl! Ehehehe yes. that would be legen- wait for it- DARY. :teehee:

Well we haven't even studied it so I have no idea what that is :roftl: I'll do something, that's okay :naughty:

yeah because we are legendary ourselves :mikacool::naughty:

ooh must have been cool!

:lmfao: Dunno who doesn't like him but he's a fine horse anyway :mikacool::aah:

I was talking to her on facebook a few months ago.. I see her on there often enough but I haven't talked with her in awhile! The last time we did it was about this crazy dream she had about Jack Harkness... :lmao:

Ooooooooooooooohhhhh boy. I'm sure she did. :aah: I'm happy you heard from her. I miss her so so so much! I hope she stops in here some time!