• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 10:00pm and I haven't started my 3 hours worth of homework. College is cool.

I definitely know how you feel. :aah:

You failed English? :blink: I'm surprised.

Good luck tomorrow, have to go now :huh: Goodnight :hug:

I did. It was largely because of family issues, but I still have to retake. :aah:

Night! :hug:

I definitely know how you feel. :aah:

I did. It was largely because of family issues' date=' but I still have to retake. :aah:

Night! :hug:[/quote']

I understand :huh: But English is pretty fun isn't it? If there was any courts I would like to retake it would be Swedish :teehee: Even though I fell like my English is getting worser :aah:

I understand :huh: But English is pretty fun isn't it? If there was any courts I would like to retake it would be Swedish :teehee: Even though I fell like my English is getting worser :aah:

English is a fun language, but the class itself is hell. :aah: :aah: *worse. :naughty:

Really? Don't you read about famous authors and stuff?

Ahahahah not really. We did things on Poe and Shakespeare this year, but that's the only enjoyable parts of the year. We had to annotate the Odyssey and make a website about Tourette's Syndrome (what the heck does that have to do with english class?) I'd love to take Swedish. :aah:

Ahahahah not really. We did things on Poe and Shakespeare this year' date=' but that's the only enjoyable parts of the year. We had to annotate the Odyssey and make a website about Tourette's Syndrome (what the heck does that have to do with english class?) I'd love to take Swedish. :aah:[/quote']

:lmfao: A website? How do they even come up with ideas? :aah:

They don't have any Swedish classes? :sneaky2: xD

:lmfao: A website? How do they even come up with ideas? :aah:

They don't have any Swedish classes? :sneaky2: xD

I have no freaking idea. :aah: It makes no sense! It has nothing to do with the class at all!

Sadly, no. :mf_rosetinted: my french teacher wanted to get me special language teachers so I can have help with what I learn on my own, but the school board didn't push it through becauSE I WAS FAILING ENGLISH. :lmfao::mf_rosetinted:

I have no freaking idea. :aah: It makes no sense! It has nothing to do with the class at all!

Sadly' date=' no. :mf_rosetinted: my french teacher wanted to get me special language teachers so I can have help with what I learn on my own, but the school board didn't push it through becauSE I WAS FAILING ENGLISH. :lmfao::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

No not at all :aah: But at least you wrote in English :aah:

Really, your French teacher is awesome! And the school board can go and :badword: somewhere :sneaky2:

And shouldn't you be sleeping btw? :aah:

a key on my keyboard kinda seems to be stuck and won't go down very well does anyone know how I can fix this myself?

Push hard or try to pull off the keys and clean underneath.